Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Alot of Newcastle fans are getting their shirts without the sponsor. Only if....

Attachments

• 20220629_204955.jpg
    20220629_204955.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 60

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Alot of Newcastle fans are getting their shirts without the sponsor. Only if....
Speaking of newcastle, they have announced their sleeve sponsor yesterday. 7.5m a year. The likes of us, west ham, villa, brighton get 1m a year. And who is newcastles sleeve sponsor. A company called Noon, an amazon rival in the middle east part owned by the owners of newcastle. This will be man city part 2.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speaking of newcastle, they have announced their sleeve sponsor yesterday. 7.5m a year. The likes of us, west ham, villa, brighton get 1m a year. And who is newcastles sleeve sponsor. A company called Noon, an amazon rival in the middle east part owned by the owners of newcastle. This will be man city part 2.
The problem for Newcastle is that Citeh exploited most of the loopholes promoting measures to shut them. I suspect that is so disproportionate that they will be pulled up

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed weird with Castore is even though are deal isn't as lucrative for them as say Rangers or Newcastle they are using our new shirts to advertise the brand more.
Rangers and Newcastle have already released 2 Kits each this pre season and as far as I can see none of them have the Castore logo on the sleeves like we do.

One thing I've noticed weird with Castore is even though are deal isn't as lucrative for them as say Rangers or Newcastle they are using our new shirts to advertise the brand more.
Rangers and Newcastle have already released 2 Kits each this pre season and as far as I can see none of them have the Castore logo on the sleeves like we do.
The more Castore Kits I see released the more I really dislike the Castore logos on our sleeves. Latest release is Charlton with again no manufacturer sleeve logo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220701-043836_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220701-043836_Chrome.jpg
    834.4 KB · Views: 71

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I won’t be spending a penny more on the club until I see some investment in the squad. I’d normally have bought some merch by now but not a chance, I’m currently starting to regret spending 1k on renewing my 2 season tickets

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The more Castore Kits I see released the more I really dislike the Castore logos on our sleeves. Latest release is Charlton with again no manufacturer sleeve logo
See the new Sevilla shirts have the logos on the shoulders too. Looking at the Wolves related posts on that site, there’s not at lot of love for Castore which seems the opposite to the views on here.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
Maybe it’s something to do with the ‘special’ arrangement we negotiated. As we manufacture the replica kits, not Castore, maybe the sleeve logos were agreed as a sweetener to that deal.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Maybe it’s something to do with the ‘special’ arrangement we negotiated. As we manufacture the replica kits, not Castore, maybe the sleeve logos were agreed as a sweetener to that deal.
There must be some reason - many manufacturers of course put their badges on the sleeves but it's on all the shirts for all the teams - Puma, Joma to name a couple.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got the pro shirt today, the fit is better than last season and way more comfortable without the black side panels digging in.

kiddywolves26

Reaction score
No, it's not selling old stock that's the problem, I know everyone does it, but do we really want to be associated with JD Sports?
Firstly you provided a link to sports direct not Jd sports

Secondly why wouldn’t we? Are you suggesting sports direct is good enough for united, Madrid, Milan etc but not wolves?

Personally i thinks it’s a good sign that another sports retailer is now stocking our gear. It’s a sign that the brand is growing, retailers are taking notice! Wolves club shop was the only place to buy a shirt 3 years ago- now the UKs 2 largest sport retailers stock it.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Castore shop in L1 has Newcastle, Rangers, Mclaren but not one item of Wolves. Tbh i would have been fairly surprised to see any Wolves kit in there.

As others have said 20% off at JD with blue light so I'll pre order from them

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Took advantage of the free international shipping at the weekend, to get a shirt for the first time in years. Totalled under £50 which I'm pleased about.

I saw a post on Twitter from someone who received the shirt, and the texture looks really nice (even for the non-pro replica).

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
incoming.....guess the colour...black for me. dert.jpg

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I say teal too……

also, tomorrow is 5 years since we signed Neves… he is number 8, signed on the 8th, kit reveal at 8am?? Maybe im overthinking it!

Rumours are you're right...

17miles

Reaction score
I say teal too……

also, tomorrow is 5 years since we signed Neves… he is number 8, signed on the 8th, kit reveal at 8am?? Maybe im overthinking it!

Or ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-200526_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220707-200526_Google.jpg
    793.7 KB · Views: 101

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
I say teal too……

From my memory kit launches it recent years are never as early as 8am so you never know .......

Back
Top Bottom