Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neves x 200

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of course hes off.Why would he stay? Thanks Ruben. Epitomised the new Wolves and came to us when in the championship. Will never forget how could he was.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great player who would still be here next season, in my opinion, if our owners hadnt bottled it in January. So long and farewell Ruben. It has been an honour watching you.
We were never making the champions league and that’s exactly where he’ll be next season. Just accept he’s outgrown us, it happens.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Sounds like it might be Barca as they might need to sell De Jong to United. Would suit Spanish game very well, must admit I've been pro selling and using money to improve squad as a net by getting in 2 or 3 more with the funds but I feel very emotional. He was the one who started it all really, and given some of the greatest memories in a Wolves shirt. Truly loves the club, the city - the most model of professionals.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Legend. We got probably two years more from him than we should have, hope he gets a dream move in exchange for a massive wedge of cash. As long as its not to another prem club.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like it might be Barca as they might need to sell De Jong to United. Would suit Spanish game very well, must admit I've been pro selling and using money to improve squad as a net by getting in 2 or 3 more with the funds but I feel very emotional. He was the one who started it all really, and given some of the greatest memories in a Wolves shirt. Truly loves the club, the city - the most model of professionals.
Do agree that it does seem like Barcelona is the destination. I can't see him going to another Premier League club.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes players outgrow there shelf life and get sold and sometimes players outgrow the clubs ceiling and move on to bigger and better things. Ruben is genuinely world class and is the latter. Glad to have seen him grace our shirt and wish him all the best for the future.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Do agree that it does seem like Barcelona is the destination. I can't see him going to another Premier League club.
Yeah not sure there is one who he fits into other than United, which would make me puke. I'd rather get £5M less and him go abroad. It's not a great moment for Barca, and Xavi has been up and down after a good start but they are still Barcelona

Reaction score
The pack has lost its alpha.
Can't help but feel angry with fosun and shi for this, we were in a great position to push for Europe in Jan all the team needed was a couple of acquisitions in the right places and I'm sure we could of achieved it.
Jeff you have cost us our beloved Ruben.
Good luck wherever you end up Ruben!
Once a wolf always a wolf........

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolutely gutting.

Massive summer transfer window coming up that could define us for years.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How have Barca got the funds? Better he goes abroad than United though.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like Jota it’s not fair to keep him here to go 0-2-1 in three games with Norwich in a season. Good luck to the lad! Great memories.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Devastating but genuinely surprised we managed to keep him as long as we have.

The best player I have seen in my 35 years watching Wolves. It’s been an absolute privilege to watch him in the Old Gold.

Hope he goes on and becomes the genuine world class talent that he has the ability to be.

Just not at another English club.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Devastating but genuinely surprised we managed to keep him as long as we have.

The best player I have seen in my 35 years watching Wolves. It’s been an absolute privilege to watch him in the Old Gold.

Hope he goes on and becomes the genuine world class talent that he has the ability to be.

Just not at another English club.
Spot on Tring

Spitfire

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thanks for everything Ruben. It’s been a pleasure to watch you and the memories will last forever.
Always a wolf.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cut down price deal with Barcelona....that would be a **** take with how much we paid for Semedo and the Traore/Trincão fiasco.
Wolves are a financial vehicle to transfer Premier League TV money from England to Barcelona.

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
World class player and top bloke. It will signify the end of 'the project' when he leaves. Fosun failed to build on the early success he was so instrumental in delivering and turned us into also rans.
I will never forget his 5 years with us... What a player!

You will always be welcome back Ruben.

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
It’s been a privilege to watch him. I do wonder if, if he leaves along with maybe Raul, this next transfer window will be critical in determining whether we maintain or decline.

Either way, he has been the nucleus of our renaissance over recent years which has seen us playing in competitions and at levels I never thought I’d see. Going to miss him.

It’s frustrating to see that tweet about Jorge trying to talk the price down; proper tail wagging the dog stuff.

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Some need to realise we are a shop window for these talented lads and they will move on to bigger and better things in the end. Good luck to Ruben, he has been amazing for us and owes us absolutely nothing. Hope he does well wherever he goes, obviously not against us lol.

Back
Top Bottom