Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neves x 200

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He would have in summer but they kept Xhaka.
I dont think he will touch them with a barge pole now after the way they celebrated the other night. On top of ian wrights comments and the twitter responce from wolves..

el gringo

Reaction score
No he clearly said exactly what was in the quote I linked to that he’d be back to watch games when he retires but thanks for the clarification
Obviously he said exactly what was in the linked quote - that wasn't what I was saying. What I was saying is that you reported your own version of what he said, which was clearly inaccurate. No one likes having words put in their mouth.

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Love Ruben, classy guy on and off the field, I hope he’s a wolf for a few more years.
I had a chuckle at 17.54 into the interview when he says “ it’s massive” in a wolves accent.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Obviously he said exactly what was in the linked quote - that wasn't what I was saying. What I was saying is that you reported your own version of what he said, which was clearly inaccurate. No one likes having words put in their mouth.
Honestly, it was meant to be amusing. Of course he didn’t say he was going to be in the South Bank!

No one likes threads taken up by this kind of nonsense either so I’ll leave it there

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonderful interview !!!!
Intelligent discussion for a change from the usual patter. Very impressed with Dave Edwards there, could have a media future!

Love Ruben, a wonderful player on the pitch, and an intelligent, thoughtful and thoroughly grounded person off it!

We are so lucky to have him and should cherish every moment when he wears the Old Gold

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see him going for sure.

WV4 Wolves

Reaction score
I hope like everyone else he stays at Wolves for as long as possible.He is and has been fantastic for us, we love him and I think he loves us. But after 5 years service here if Barlceona or another European giant comes calling who could really blame him.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We won't match his ambition, so good luck to him, forever a legend and we move on.
He's good enough to play for anyone. We will never ever be that good. Sadly! Surprised he stayed this long, given his talent and how he could clearly star at a higher level. What a signing he's been.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Seventy million quid.
No stupid player swaps with Barca
DEFINITELY not Trincao
Give the money to Bruno to get who he wants and stay the **** out of it, Jeff

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We won't match his ambition, so good luck to him, forever a legend and we move on.
How do you match a players ambition when Barcelona come knocking? As an Iberian he’s probably spent his entire childhood wanting to play for them.

We were never ever going to keep him, eventually that sort of move would happen regardless.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you match a players ambition when Barcelona come knocking? As an Iberian he’s probably spent his entire childhood wanting to play for them.

We were never ever going to keep him, eventually that sort of move would happen regardless.
That's what I was saying with we won't match his ambition, wasn't a knock just more an obvious fact haha.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's what I was saying with we won't match his ambition, wasn't a knock just more an obvious fact haha.
I’d say it’s more we “can’t” rather than “won’t”

I hate to see him leave but if he has to go anywhere I’d rather it be to Barcelona and he takes them back to the top of Europe.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you match a player’s ambitions when the biggest clubs in history come knocking? You can’t. Significantly bigger clubs than us have lost players to Barca

Yh FairPlay if he goes to Real Madrid man city or Barcelona or similar.

If he goes to United or arsenal, direct competitors right now despite their greater history - we really have let him down

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yh FairPlay if he goes to Real Madrid man city or Barcelona or similar.

If he goes to United or arsenal, direct competitors right now despite their greater history - we really have let him down
I don't think they're quite direct competitors (as much as I enjoy telling their fans we are), but the step up isn't anywhere near as dramatic

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seventy million quid.
No stupid player swaps with Barca
DEFINITELY not Trincao
Give the money to Bruno to get who he wants and stay the **** out of it, Jeff
No manager is, quite rightly, ever given that degree of latitude (see "Harry" for an example of what can go wrong with a high, but less than you are proposing, level of managerial decision making) and it won't happen here either. Your suggestion shows a massive and complete ignorance of business basics. Jeff is responsible for the finances of the business yet your "genius" suggestion is that he should have no involvement in what would be both major one-off and ongoing expenditure. An utterly pathetic, verging on moronic, post.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The worry about Barca is that they can’t afford to pay the transfer fee so we will likely end up with a couple of their rejects.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The worry about Barca is that they can’t afford to pay the transfer fee so we will likely end up with a couple of their rejects.
They will have a lot more cash to spend in the summer

Reactions: Ned

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
Is this goodbye??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515-172926_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515-172926_Facebook.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 109

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute legend, whatever happens and wherever he ends up (please be abroad).

Back
Top Bottom