Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neves x 200

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get that. I'd imagine it'll all depend on whether we make Europe or not.
Yeah, end of the season hopefully we will have done well enough for him to commit to longer

That interview shows how much he still loves it here, and loves the club... I think Europa league will be enough for him to sign a new deal myself, mainly due to his love for the club and the fans, but also because his family is so settled here

Fingers crossed

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another in this group of players who marries up fantastic talent with being a proper nice guy.

One day he won’t be here (I genuinely hope that’s a long long way off) but even if it was this summer he’s given me some of my favourite memories following this great club. Crazy really that we’ve probably got 5 or 6 first team players that if they were at any other clubs they’d be captain, it’s a squad rammed full of leaders.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My favourite moment from that interview was where he is saying he will be in the South Bank watching the team once he's hung up his boots!

I hope he can walk off the Molineux pitch in his final game and go straight into the stands to watch the next game... he better get himself on the season ticket waiting list mind

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My favourite moment from that interview was where he is saying he will be in the South Bank watching the team once he's hung up his boots!

I hope he can walk off the Molineux pitch in his final game and go straight into the stands to watch the next game... he better get himself on the season ticket waiting list mind
He will manage us one day with Joao I am sure of it..

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent interview, I absolutely love the guy.

I would love to see him sign another contract, but I will be amazed if he does.

It is going to take us making Europe at the very least you would think.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a brilliant ambassador for the club, brilliant person. So lucky to have him, it’s an honour to watch him in a Wolves shirt. If he ever leaves I’ll cry genuine tears.
Please, please Fosun keep building the club around him.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some nice sentiments in there but he probably has another 10-12 years of his career yet and the reality is that most of that will likely be spent at other clubs.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can all eulogise about Neves but the fact is he's been here 5 years and won fa. He's at an age where he will now be playing his best football and will want to earn the big money, play with the best players and win a trophy or 2, like his mate Jota at Liverpool. The only way I think he will stay on is if we can get into Europe and even then I believe that's no guarantee.
On the plus side if he wants to leave and go to a team that will win things then it rules out Man Utd, Spurs and probably Arsenal.

SP04

Reaction score
Wonderful interview. I rarely bother to watch player interviews as they hardly ever have anything interesting to say, and everything sounds like the PR people have given them a script to follow.

This was different. Neves is very articulate, no clichés and genuine answers. Have to mention Dave Edwards as well - great work!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i think they're breaking it to us gently........... :oops:

el gringo

Reaction score

For the benefit of those who haven't seen the interview, those who might not see the interview, and everyone else for that matter, he didn't say this as KS said he did here":

"My favourite moment from that interview was where he is saying he will be in the South Bank watching the team once he's hung up his boots!"

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the benefit of those who haven't seen the interview, those who might not see the interview, and everyone else for that matter, he didn't say this what KS said he did here":

"My favourite moment from that interview was where he is saying he will be in the South Bank watching the team once he's hung up his boots!"
No he clearly said exactly what was in the quote I linked to that he’d be back to watch games when he retires but thanks for the clarification

T

TheConcourse

Big end to this season, legend. Let’s have a crack at the Champions League!

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
He will go at some stage, but he'll always be a Wolves legend and always 1 of the pack. Old gold flows through his veins now

Back
Top Bottom