Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mystery Player - John Richards Testimonial

E

Eccleshall Wolf

1605610599247.png1605610640039.png

Can anyone help? I am trying to identify the fresh faced lad front row, far left from John RIchards testimonial in 1985.
Also pictured donning the gloves in another photo from the same night.

We are stumped......

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
The fresh faced lad could be Scott Barrett on Wolves books at the time.

E

Eccleshall Wolf

Thanks all - some people in the know on our Forum, including Vince Bartram, don't think it is Scott Barrett by the way!

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to one website the team in the photo was:

John Richards testimonial match at Molineux 2/12/85 Back row Denis Conyard, Mick Hollifield, Peter Withe, Bobby Thompson, George Berry, John McAlle, Vince Bartram, Steve Daley, Micky Matthews, Front Scott Barrett,, Peter Knowles, Derek Parkin,Dave Wagstaffe, John Richards, Logan Plant (son of Robert Plant) , Willie Carr, Geoff Palmer, Kenny Hibbitt.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 18480View attachment 18481

Can anyone help? I am trying to identify the fresh faced lad front row, far left from John RIchards testimonial in 1985.
Also pictured donning the gloves in another photo from the same night.

We are stumped......
Looking at that picture makes me quite emotional, as I'm sure it does for many Wolves fans of my generation. I know these times are great but when you see Bobby Thompson, Steve Daley, Peter Knowles, Derek Parkin, Waggy, JR and Kenny Hibbitt all together you remember that we have had great times before and arguably players as good as or even better than those of today.

Howlin’ Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
According to one website the team in the photo was:

John Richards testimonial match at Molineux 2/12/85 Back row Denis Conyard, Mick Hollifield, Peter Withe, Bobby Thompson, George Berry, John McAlle, Vince Bartram, Steve Daley, Micky Matthews, Front Scott Barrett,, Peter Knowles, Derek Parkin,Dave Wagstaffe, John Richards, Logan Plant (son of Robert Plant) , Willie Carr, Geoff Palmer, Kenny Hibbitt.
Logan Plant-interesting. Now makes lovely beer. He started the Beavertown Brewery in London. As well as their main brewery they have a micro brewery at the New Tottenham Stadium selling Neck Oil which is great but not cheap. £6 a pint in The Old Joint Stock in Brum, £2 a small can in Sainsbury’s!

Back
Top Bottom