Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

MOTD Tonight

S

ShropshireLad

Hopefully! 3 losses out of 3, if they go behind against us could be a nasty atmosphere tbf.
Indeed, our Jade. I just hope that I'm not sitting amongst a load of Wet Spam numpties who rumble me under those circumstances.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Indeed, our Jade. I just hope that I'm not sitting amongst a load of Wet Spam numpties who rumble me under those circumstances.

Just watch Eastenders the night before, master the accent lol

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Hopefully! 3 losses out of 3, if they go behind against us could be a nasty atmosphere tbf.
And we are sitting in the first Wolves seats next to the Spammers with only a narrow segregation zone - hard hats and bullet proof vests needed ! :eek:;):D

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said it before baby faced Jenas never offers any insight whatsoever, i don't think he even watched our game probably just the highlights. Shearer did some good analysis though.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re the calls for VAR

If a player handballs in his own area like that (accidentally) then it’s ball to hand and no penalty

So why should Boly’s goal have been ruled out?

He clearly didn’t mean it yet MOTD and city fans on twitter saying VAR would have stopped it

(By the way I would be calling for it to be ruled out if it’d happened to us of course)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Pick me up on my English and then use the expression 'Wet Spam numpties', that's a tautology if ever I heard one! :D

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
It’s all *******s.

Your arm is as valid as your **** for scoring if ‘no intention’ is concluded. VAR if utilised fairly would have let the goal stand.

Some of these pundits haven’t a ****ing clue.

1965Wolf

One of the pundits said the ball hit his hand and went on to say VAR would have ruled out the goal.

Don’t these people know the rules?

Fair play to Pep for not complaining about it though. And the rest of the analysis was pretty much spot on.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The only highlight of ours they failed to show was the cross that Traore put hard and low into the box and was cut out by Kompany. Otherwise I thought they edited it well.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They agreed with the penalty calls as well which doesn't cast Silva and Aguero in a good light really does it? To be honest I was a bit surprised today by Citeh's bits and pieces of diving and niggly fouling, somehow I thought they might be above that sort of thing but apparently not. Sterling in particular seems to me very unlikeable as a player despite his undoubted talent.

Aguerro went down like he had been shot each time anyone went near him. If you notice when they got the free kick that the diving dwarf hit the bar with at the end he went from writhing in agony to springing up in about 0.3 of second !

Alan Shearer was excellent and spot on in my book with his praise of how well we set up. Also enjoyed his appraisal of how well Neves and Moutinho are gelling and playing.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aguerro went down like he had been shot each time anyone went near him. If you notice when they got the free kick that the diving dwarf hit the bar with at the end he went from writhing in agony to springing up in about 0.3 of second !

Alan Shearer was excellent and spot on in my book with his praise of how well we set up. Also enjoyed his appraisal of how well Neves and Moutinho are gelling and playing.

I made the same comment to my son at the time. He literally went from writhing around on the grass to springing to his feet within a split second of the whistle being blown.

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They agreed with the penalty calls as well which doesn't cast Silva and Aguero in a good light really does it? To be honest I was a bit surprised today by Citeh's bits and pieces of diving and niggly fouling, somehow I thought they might be above that sort of thing but apparently not. Sterling in particular seems to me very unlikeable as a player despite his undoubted talent.
Fouling in the transition is part of Guardiolas tactics, and has been wherever he has managed. Often gets overlooked as the fouls are usually quite high up the pitch but it is very cynical.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching the city documentary and interesting to hear Arteta saying “make the foul”

I think that featured in city’s HT teamtalk at Molineux

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
having had a tough game on Saturday and reasonable chance to pick up our first win Next Saturday, I expect Nuno to rest a lot of the players and use the opportunity to give others in the squad game tome to keep them up to speed, expect a few of yesterdays squad may play or be in the bench though.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit of a joke that we are second up. First team to take city to a draw in first 45 minutes in 20 games and first team to take lead against them in I forget how long and they decide to put West ham Vs arsenal first...hmm. let's see how highly they talk of wolves hey

Landen innit.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't wait to play Southampton as long as mark Hughes is still the manager. He's such a whining **** and nothing is ever his fault. Hopefully we can destroy them.

Spot on, detestable individual. Moyes is only a step behind him when it comes to the blame game.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those moaning about Arsenal West Ham being on first... it was a better game, just face it. It was 3-1 and should have been 6-6. End to end and both teams missed a hatful of sitters. Ours too was a great game but does it really matter when we're on? People don't half moan for the sake of it.

On West Ham, they look quite dangerous going forward but they give the opposition plenty of space in dangerous areas. I'm confident we'll win.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fouling in the transition is part of Guardiolas tactics, and has been wherever he has managed. Often gets overlooked as the fouls are usually quite high up the pitch but it is very cynical.
Some opposition fans complained about is doing that last season, and to be fair it was the cause of many of the yellow cards Neves and Saiss picked up.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
dunno what Fulham were doing in their first two games but they look pretty good off those highlights

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
We are on soon
We are on soon
We are on soon
We are on soon
We are on soon

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shearer talks sense.

West Ham weee poor and we were good.

Only worry we left it late and missed a few opportunities earlier

West Ham in trouble. Will
Sack Pellegrini soon no doubt

D

DanWWFC1988

Again....so complimentary from shearer and motd. Fantastic to hear and also to see how rewarding our work rate is. Credit to the lads!!!

B

Berry's Afro

Surprised they didn't pick up on the Cresswell challenge. That should have been a red card for me.
They missed that one, but they mentioned his attempted challenge (foul) on Adama in full flow, Traore just embarrassed him for that goal, just desserts!

E

E is for idiot.

They missed that one, but they mentioned his attempted challenge (foul) on Adama in full flow, Traore just embarrassed him for that goal, just desserts!

He did. Made up 11 yards on him in about 3 seconds. No matter how fast Traore is, he shouldn't be doing that.

Back
Top Bottom