Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan Gibbs-White

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We sell mgw then it will be a joke. Very much hope he is in our team in an attacking positive formation this coming season.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

We sell mgw then it will be a joke. Very much hope he is in our team in an attacking positive formation this coming season.
Personally as long as Sa, Kilman, RAN, Semedo/Jonny, Neto, Il add Silva as we may as well see if he can turn into the player we payed a lot of money for stay I don’t really care who gets sold currently, these are the players to build round. I love Raul and would of added him but his unfortunate injury has seemingly drastically changed him as a player. I’d also like MGW to stay and try and force himself into the 11 whilst signing a new contract but if not he is quite a valuable asset currently.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Biggest problem with keeping MGW is that we are now a sell to buy club and at the moment he seems to be the only player anyone wants to buy
not so sure about that - adama RAN dare i say it sa kilman. not that we'd sell the latter

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't holding out for anything close to that for Neves, it's pointless too you might as well say we aren't selling because no one is paying that for him

According to Romano, we are.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope we keep him. However if talk of a £25M+ bid are true I could understand the club considering it. Especially if he doesn’t sign a contract extension.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd sell, reluctantly, simply because there will not be any incoming otherwise. Looks increasingly like Neves stays, who else is a real saleable asset?

MontyR

Reaction score
Seeing a few on Twitter say that Cutrone is wearing #17 and MGW hasn't been spotted at the Burnley game

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seeing a few on Twitter say that Cutrone is wearing #17 and MGW hasn't been spotted at the Burnley game
They won't be allocated squad numbers yet. They'll wear what they're given. Senior players might lay claim to their number but at this stage I'm not sure the shirts even have names.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking a bit ominous that he has not mention of wolves on his social media account, eg. Wolves footballer. Just had Nike athlete, think he wants out.

Rowzed

Reaction score
Didn't Cutrone play too? Also MGW played lots of preseason games last summer too and was then loaned out.
I don’t know who played other than those on the score sheet. Players looking for loans or transfers would likely play but I don’t think those who have nothing to prove and have an offer on the table would risk being injured unless the club’s message is ”hands off”

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be beyond ironic if he does well in pre-season for the 2nd year running only to play out the season for someone else, perhaps this time permanently. Catch 22 I guess. If we don't play him he will definitely be off. But if we do and he smashes it, he could still be off. I think we should keep him at all costs, shown enough to know he can help us retain our status in the mid tier of the league at least.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hopefully he will sign that long and substantial contract. He should replace Silva at the top of the younger players pay scale and get a wodge for signing. At the end of the day we have to compete with with his suitors and hope he wants to play for Lage's Wolves.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

hopefully he will sign that long and substantial contract. He should replace Silva at the top of the younger players pay scale and get a wodge for signing. At the end of the day we have to compete with with his suitors and hope he wants to play for Lage's Wolves.
MGW would be mad to sign a new contract, personally he should stay a fight for a place in the 11 and if he does well can demand probably more than Jeff/Scott is offering currently, if he doesn’t break into the 11 consistently he is even more in the driving seat himself in 12 months and Jeff/Scott will have to sell for a quarter of what they could get now just on the short contract he will have left.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW would be mad to sign a new contract, personally he should stay a fight for a place in the 11 and if he does well can demand probably more than Jeff/Scott is offering currently, if he doesn’t break into the 11 consistently he is even more in the driving seat himself in 12 months and Jeff/Scott will have to sell for a quarter of what they could get now just on the short contract he will have left.
Actually if he doesn’t sign but stays and does well then gets sold next summer because he still won’t sign; I think his value would still be pretty high. If £25M now, I could see us still getting£20M ish next summer. Which is perhaps why the club is fairly relaxed about it.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Actually if he doesn’t sign but stays and does well then gets sold next summer because he still won’t sign; I think his value would still be pretty high. If £25M now, I could see us still getting£20M ish next summer. Which is perhaps why the club is fairly relaxed about it.
I’d think more like £15m max as he can start talking to clubs 6 months later.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Chiquinho is out with an ACL injury, then there is even more chance MGW will play regularly. If we don't sign anyone get will get plenty of football. If Shi could let him in on that fact he may be more inclined to sign a contract and stay.

D

Deleted member sbk12944

If Chiquinho is out with an ACL injury, then there is even more chance MGW will play regularly. If we don't sign anyone get will get plenty of football. If Shi could let him in on that fact he may be more inclined to sign a contract and stay.
Jeff is probably more annoyed that he may have to spend a few quid now that Chiquinho is apparently injured.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might also increase chance of keeping Traore

Back
Top Bottom