Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan Gibbs-White

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s been said before but if he wasn’t our player and we were linked with him the majority would see it as an exciting signing.
I think this is the best way of looking at it as well.

I’d 100% be keeping him.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah no. Absolutely gutted for him, man.

Fair play Morgan, having the stones to go 5th. Fantastic performance and a fantastic season ends in the cruelest way.

Can’t wait to see you in old gold again.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted for him but what a player.

Ndiaye is the real one to blame today, missed three sitters from MGW assists.

Another outstanding performance, why do I have this terrible feeling we're going to sell him?
I've got a feeling he wouldn't want to return. And couldn't really blame him as he's been treated rather poorly by Wolves.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And that is the last lesson of the loan. Perfect, he is back on earth.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wanted MGW to score the pen but in a way glad he missed as he should be back playing for us undoubtedly next season.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Guaranteed to miss once he started dancing around in the run-up. At least that spares us a summer of wondering whether the Blades will be plonking down big money for him now.

He’ll be right at the top of Cooper’s wish list if Forest go up.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I just wonder with only two years left on his contract maybe the club feel it might be the most opportune time to sell my on the back of a stellar season. I was really hoping there would be talk of a new contract.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No surprise that the idiot ref doesn’t do anything about the Forest keeper and his gamesmanship. Credit to their keeper for playing a blinder, but Oliver really needs to step in and tell him to stop the games.

Anyway, welcome back Morgan. Fantastic season for the lad.

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Lad has quality but will not walk into our team. Has had numerous chances to make an impact hense the loan. These foreign managers like their own and I'd say he's moving on, only thing he's done is give us a a bit more to spend this summer.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’ll be right at the top of Cooper’s wish list if Forest go up.
I might be way off, but I have a feeling that Forest would "do a Fulham" if they came up and start bringing in as many random names from the continent, especially Greece, as time allows. I'm not sure Cooper would be leading the decisions there.

I expect we will end up having to watch our two losses to Huddersfield in any case as they have an absolutely brilliant record when in the play-offs.

Last edited:

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lad has quality but will not walk into our team. Has had numerous chances to make an impact hense the loan. These foreign managers like their own and I'd say he's moving on, only thing he's done is give us a a bit more to spend this summer.
Well it's pretty sad if that's the case. He made an impact briefly prior to the loan and has had one hell of a season. I've mentioned it before on here but living in Sheffield and spending a lot of my time in pubs, they absolutely adore the lad... one of em told me he's the best player he's ever seen at Bramall Lane!!

Back
Top Bottom