Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan Gibbs-White

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Typical Morgan so far. One flick that failed miserably, one first-touch pass of brilliance that should have led to a goal, working hard, some pace and movement but probably having to play 10 yards higher than is best for him which doesn't help.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest clinging on for dear life here.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sell the new project to him. Whatever that is and as Josh says above, fit him in a new formation as a no10, his best position. Positive on the front foot player. Just the sort of players we are badly lacking at present and we would be delighted if he wasn't our player and we were being linked with him.
Yet he's excelling for utd as a wide forward not a no10

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh come on... he was 2 yards out..
"Great goal" is a bit of a stretch

Seeing alot more of the ball this half

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Think it was harder than it looked, he's got his back to goal. To just deflect the ball in at the right angle, at speed. Seen them missed. And you have to actually be 2 yards out, make some space. Our current forwards would be on the edge of the area. And if they were 2 yards out, would have trapped it and passed back. Only seen Raul capable of a similar finish.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was always quality, young players develop he will get better and better the question is what is the ceiling

Wolf in Wednesbury

Reaction score
Could be a load of *******s but someone has told me that they heard that he doesn’t want to come back here and we’re selling him to Palace for £25 million … done deal :fearscream:

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be a load of *******s but someone has told me that they heard that he doesn’t want to come back here and we’re selling him to Palace for £25 million … done deal :fearscream:
If true cannot blame him. Bring vitiinho in for experience when he needed it!

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Believe it when I see it

If he cannot see the rebuild that will have to take place and have a good chance of playing then let him go.
Don't need anyone that doesn't want to be here

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If true cannot blame him. Bring vitiinho in for experience when he needed it!

GateWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I remember when the first Portuguese players arrived here and the club media asked them who of the existing squad had impressed them.
They unanimously said MGW.
He's always had the talent, he's lacked experience and games, now he has them. I think we'd be a bit silly not to include him next season.
Yes that was Helder Costa and another player who’s name escapes me, I also read MGW saying that a few of the senior pros at Sheff United brought him down a peg or two early in the season, so hopefully the loan and his new attitude mean we get a motivated and fully firing MGW for next season and he gets a run in the side to show his worth

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It was one of those that would have been very easy to scuff wide or hit straight at the keeper.

It was much harder finish than he made it look I think, especially as he didn’t have time to think as it arrived at his feet.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on you trees. We need MGW back next season...

Back
Top Bottom