Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan Gibbs-White

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An attacking midfielder consistently getting goals and assists, what I’d give for one of those! Really happy for him that is going so well for him there. He ended last season well, started this season well and has carried that on in Sheffield. Should 100% be coming back and pushing for a place in the team next season.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they go up, another year on loan there would be beneficial

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched him last night, first half he was playing up top with Billy Sharp and basically didnt see much of the ball due to Forest having most of the ball, though he did make a few runs in behind which SU basically were not good enough to find him with the ball, he also played a few balls in behind without success, second half he was moved back into a forward midfield role where he became much more involved and provided the assist from which Sharp scored, Morgan should have been played through where he would have had a clear run through on goal but the UTd forward played an atrocious pass straight to a Forest defender, late in the game Morgan crossed a ball to the same Utd forward who again found it easier to not score than to score, in summary I hope Utd get promoted and put in a bid for him of around 15 Million then its up to Jeff and Co to decide what to do, I personally dont think he is Top 10 PL standard but of course there may well be more to come from him..

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Formation wasn't working for him or Sheff U first half, he was on the periphery and was a bit isolated along with Sharp, a good substitution and him being dropped to the right of midfield and he came alive, a great assist, should have been played in for a one on one as well but Jebbison ****ed up

The loan is doing him the world of good but I can't help feel he could have contributed more here than Trincao has

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched him last night, first half he was playing up top with Billy Sharp and basically didnt see much of the ball due to Forest having most of the ball, though he did make a few runs in behind which SU basically were not good enough to find him with the ball, he also played a few balls in behind without success, second half he was moved back into a forward midfield role where he became much more involved and provided the assist from which Sharp scored, Morgan should have been played through where he would have had a clear run through on goal but the UTd forward played an atrocious pass straight to a Forest defender, late in the game Morgan crossed a ball to the same Utd forward who again found it easier to not score than to score, in summary I hope Utd get promoted and put in a bid for him of around 15 Million then its up to Jeff and Co to decide what to do, I personally dont think he is Top 10 PL standard but of course there may well be more to come from him..
That truly was an atroceous pass to MGW.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he looked good last night. Great engine and running until the end.

What impressed me most was his passing, even the simple ones. Pretty much every single one went to the player it was supposed to. That might sound easy and obvious, but the last time Morgan was turning out for Wolves, I remember thinking to myself it was genuinely a 50/50 whether the ball was be passed to a teammate, even if they were five yards away. It was scary.

Still tried the odd flick and trick but not with every touch which is great. That shouldn't be coached out of him, as it can be a game changer.

Fantastic assist. Overall looked very impressive tbh after a quiet opening 25 mins or so. He was basically playing up front as well for the first 70 mins.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Both Trincao and MGW are talented attacking players.

Who is the more talented... not sure.

What I do know is, who is the one showing more effort on the park? MGW every time.

Amazing how a bucketful - rather than a teaspoonful - of effort makes a difference!

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he looked good last night. Great engine and running until the end.

What impressed me most was his passing, even the simple ones. Pretty much every single one went to the player it was supposed to. That might sound easy and obvious, but the last time Morgan was turning out for Wolves, I remember thinking to myself it was genuinely a 50/50 whether the ball was be passed to a teammate, even if they were five yards away. It was scary.

Still tried the odd flick and trick but not with every touch which is great. That shouldn't be coached out of him, as it can be a game changer.

Fantastic assist. Overall looked very impressive tbh after a quiet opening 25 mins or so. He was basically playing up front as well for the first 70 mins.
Re the passes going to players he would never fit in this team; we just do not play like that.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re the passes going to players he would never fit in this team; we just do not play like that.
I saw him for the last 30 minutes last night and he was excellent. We don't have any player that plays like him. Lage not only has to oversee a massive re-build next season he has to change the way we play. Whether we give MGW a chance next season or not we need a player who can do what he does, mobile, runs with the ball, delicate passes and beautiful crosses as for their goal last night.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd say it's more irrelevant than obvious

Along the lines of

How many goals and assists has he got in the MLS
Hiw many tries has he scored at the six nations
How many times has he appreaed on dragons Den

He's not playing in the prem this season. But he is tearing up the championship. Gotta be worth a go next season

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/morgan-gibbs-white-is-the-best-player-i’ve-ever-seen-wearing-a-united-shirt.90133/

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant goal. He has absolutely ran the show tbf. Can’t wait to have him in the team next season.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is absolute quality lad, playing with with sky high confidence and this is what he can do

The pressure comment is very valid, we need to ensure he keeps that going next season so he can produce like that in old gold

Fair play to the lad, you tear the Champ up like this you have to be given a chance in our team as a result

Back
Top Bottom