Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morgan Gibbs-White

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We sell mgw then it will be a joke. Very much hope he is in our team in an attacking positive formation this coming season.

SBK154C

Groupie
Reaction score
We sell mgw then it will be a joke. Very much hope he is in our team in an attacking positive formation this coming season.
Personally as long as Sa, Kilman, RAN, Semedo/Jonny, Neto, Il add Silva as we may as well see if he can turn into the player we payed a lot of money for stay I don’t really care who gets sold currently, these are the players to build round. I love Raul and would of added him but his unfortunate injury has seemingly drastically changed him as a player. I’d also like MGW to stay and try and force himself into the 11 whilst signing a new contract but if not he is quite a valuable asset currently.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Biggest problem with keeping MGW is that we are now a sell to buy club and at the moment he seems to be the only player anyone wants to buy
not so sure about that - adama RAN dare i say it sa kilman. not that we'd sell the latter

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't holding out for anything close to that for Neves, it's pointless too you might as well say we aren't selling because no one is paying that for him

According to Romano, we are.

jwolfie91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Top Bottom