Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux Mix Last (Wo)man Standing - The Run In

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Updated so far....

1649402433547.png

Blast you will be given the naffer team of Hull if no response by midday.

Good luck folks.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well, disappointing to be out, but glad to be back in quickly!

Premature congratulations @LythamWolf, I think the title is yours (unless I've miscalculated)
Cheers SYHO, it looks like I’ve won but it doesn’t seem feasible. I was looking at the picks on Friday and I couldn’t see anyone not winning. In fact I was wondering if we had enough weekends left in the season to get a winner..,

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Dawnwolf and thanks too for organising.

Absolute carnage this weekend, like the gunfight at the OK Corral. Some of those results were real WTFs!
Well done sir , I was Gona choose Swansea , then went for Fulham last minute...plonker

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well done sir , I was Gona choose Swansea , then went for Fulham last minute...plonker
Thank you Sir. In your defence Fulham looked an absolute banker as did some of the other teams people went for. I’d initially settled on MK Dons but changed my mind halfway through submitting it when I took into account the fact that Wimbledon despise them and would probably raise their game.

Blast tyrant

Reaction score
Congratulations @LythamWolf. We’ll done mate.
I didn’t realise it was a derby game when I picked MK Dons. Never occurred to me.
But if I hadn’t gone for them I’d have still lost as I would have gone for Arsenal.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I didn’t realise it was a derby game when I picked MK Dons. Never occurred to me.
But if I hadn’t gone for them I’d have still lost as I would have gone for Arsenal.
Thanks Blast, it didn’t dawn on me at first. That Arsenal result was an absolute shocker.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Nightmare weekend, to be fair I've got you down as runner up as I think the rest of us all chose actual losers, rather than a draw!

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Congratulations @LythamWolf.

I was torn between Fulham and Arsenal but went for Fulham in the end. Either way I was out.

Well done!
Cheers mate, with those fixtures you’d have expected comfortable wins for both Fulham and Arsenal. It was a weird one for sure.

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
I do a similar thing in a pub , 23 of us pay £10 each , premier League only , it's quite difficult, I was down to the final 3 this weekend, £230 beckoned ,,,and I chose man utd
I did ask but Admin wouldn't allow a financial game. I guess can become difficult with lots if unknown parties.

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There is history of unpaid bets/debts on molmix.
Can't remember the guy's name though: maybe Unwen or something like that

and of course the famous photos of someone's missus

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is history of unpaid bets/debts on molmix.
Can't remember the guy's name though: maybe Unwen or something like that

and of course the famous photos of someone's missus
I missed those lol

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was Ulven, many years ago and it all got a bit crazy. I can't remember the details but someone will.

Back
Top Bottom