Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Moise Kean

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Final year of his contract according to transfermkt

C

Cart78

Talking about Juve being open to a loan to buy scenario. That would make this tick every box in the Fosun transfer model.

Seems unlikely but would be an outstanding signing

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Juve buttering us up. Not happening.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My God. He would be an amazing signing. Just waiting for Spiers to say nothing in it tomorrow.

M

Mr Wolf

Never heard of him, actually didn’t he walk off for being monkey chanted & his teammates called him out on it?

If it’s him looks half decent, we’d give him the love & appreciation. Ask Neves & Jota.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never heard of him, actually didn’t he walk off for being monkey chanted & his teammates called him out on it?

If it’s him looks half decent, we’d give him the love & appreciation. Ask Neves & Jota.

Yep, his teammate Bonucci made comments saying the monkey chants he received were his fault for celebrating in front of fans. Led to a real backlash around in the world including from Sterling.

Not seen much of him but know he’s highly thought of. Would be happy with it.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fake as all hell, not going to come here, lets be realistic.

D

Deleted member 5962

Not seeing this link anywhere. The only thing about Kean from sky italia I can find is linking him to everton.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seeing this link anywhere. The only thing about Kean from sky italia I can find is linking him to everton.
Same, Di Marzio has only linked him to Everton, think whoever's said it has gotten us and Everton mixed up.

Khedira sounds like it could be a go-er though.

If all goes well, according to True Wolf's code we could have Cutrone, Dias and (if Di Marzio is on the ball) Khedira all signing, which, all in all, would be a massively impressive window as far as I'm concerned.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, his teammate Bonucci made comments saying the monkey chants he received were his fault for celebrating in front of fans. Led to a real backlash around in the world including from Sterling.

Sounds like a troublemaker! o_O

Seriously though. Bonucci saying he made people racist by celebrating a goal! What a *******. That’s Italy for you.

W

WasStefan

Isn't that saying we're in for Sami Khedira and Everton are in for Kean? I didn't read the whole thing, so apologies if it's in there somewhere.

Same, Di Marzio has only linked him to Everton, think whoever's said it has gotten us and Everton mixed up.

Khedira sounds like it could be a go-er though.

If all goes well, according to True Wolf's code we could have Cutrone, Dias and (if Di Marzio is on the ball) Khedira all signing, which, all in all, would be a massively impressive window as far as I'm concerned.

Francesco Porzio on Twitter

The guy works for Di Marzio to translate his Sky Sports Italia exclusives into English.

jim_boner

Groupie
Reaction score
Feels like a long shot, but if we could get him, i'd be very Kean. :cool:

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
Neves part of the negotiations??! :(

Football Italia link

Does this tie in with the rumor that a big name was leaving but still had to go to China because of the commercial reasons?

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate it when I keep hearing wolverhampton mentioned on sky italy and I havent got a clue what they're on about

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh I'd sell Neves to bring in those 3.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

This potential signing should get a few posters Moist.

W

wolveshunt

I would love this but I'm not really seeing any credible links to support these rumours. The same journo linking us also claimed Juve representatives are in England to negotiate with Everton. They're probably using both us and Everton to drive up the price for some champions league club. Dortmund also linked to kean

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom