Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mike Dean

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least this will mean we will soon get to hear what's going on in the 'VAR cabin' during decisions.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
You know he's gonna insist that he's televised direct on screen to the ground whilst he's deliberating how to screw up the non-big six club. I thought his retirement was too good to be true.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's realised he can do more damage sat in front of a screen than he can running around a pitch!!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a fan of Dean.
And not a fan of VAR .

However if we must have var I do agree with the idea of having specific people (and logically that would be ex refs) dedicated to that job rather than current on field refs doing the job when available.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're going to have nymphs, get the nubile ones.

More expensive than your bog-standard nymph but well worth it.

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Listening to various pundits on the radio yesterday it was quite telling that even those that were vaguely respectful and complimentary on his retirement that they were still critical about the guy.

Neves wolf

Reaction score
He's done a sky interview today. Apparently the rumour he is going into var next season is false media reports. He hasn't decided what he's doing next. So he is fully retiring.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's done a sky interview today. Apparently the rumour he is going into var next season is false media reports. He hasn't decided what he's doing next. So he is fully retiring.

This is the cruelest April fools ever!!

Dean is like the Terminator he will never die

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of his as a ref, to say the least. However just watched an interview with him on Football Focus, and actually he came across well.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn’t be able to do interviews until he’s retired if they aren’t allowed to comment after games.

I don’t see why refs can’t speak after a game, it may well help understand their thinking and decisions and improve the relationship with fans. While they continue to hide behind the rule they don’t have to explain themselves nothing changes.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn’t be able to do interviews until he’s retired if they aren’t allowed to comment after games.

I don’t see why refs can’t speak after a game, it may well help understand their thinking and decisions and improve the relationship with fans. While they continue to hide behind the rule they don’t have to explain themselves nothing changes.

Absolutely. They said the same on Football Focus.

T

TheConcourse

I’d like to see this but my feeling is that they’ll just become PR robots and even more unlikeable.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score

You've seen how incompetent they are on the pitch, imagine having to listen to them talking about it as well!!

Back
Top Bottom