Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mick McCarthy Ate My Hamster

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a thread for all of those posters on here who feel the need to be rude and abusive to an honourable man.

Whether you feel it is time for him to go or not, are the "&$## off muppet" jibes befitting?

Get it out of your systems.

I'm going onto another thread where the levels of respect towards Mick are appropriate.

:goodnight:

W

WasStefan

This is a thread for all of those posters on here who feel the need to be rude and abusive to an honourable man.

Whether you feel it is time for him to go or not, are the "&$## off muppet" jibes befitting?

Get it out of your systems.

I'm going onto another thread where the levels of respect towards Mick are appropriate.

:goodnight:
:wavey:

S

Staten Island Wolf

Mick is a good man. But something is fundamentally wrong. The players have lost their belief. Its like a boxer. You can only take so many beatings.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honourable he may be. The job he did for us getting us up and keeping us up for two seasons were exemplary. However, you'll notice those are all past tense.

This season he has taken us backwards to the point where his team can't pass to each other, don't seem to know what system they are playing and can't defend to save their lives.

Time to move on for us as a club, however it's probably too late to save us from the drop.

(PS I'm not in the camp that says keep him if we go down as I well remember the massive slump we had in our Championship season.)

B

brummywolf

What he's done for this club is unbelieveable. I never thought I would see us in our third consecutive Premiership season. I've seen us win at Anfield, at Villa Park. Beat Man Utd, City, Chelsea.

But it's time to go. Thanks for the memories and it's a shame he's being hounded out. It's sad to see the abuse he is getting because we'll look back in ten years time and remember his tenure with fondness (well I certainly will). Liverpool at home was the straw that broke the camel's back for me - now it's just getting ridiculous.

Bull Army

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He'll only be honourable if he resigns and doesn't hang around like a bad smell waiting for others to do the dirty work and clean up.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is a useless $$$$ing clueless stupid arrogant ignorant useless $$$$ing piece of $$$$.

Is this the right thread for this?

Back
Top Bottom