Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Merson

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Paul merson thinks Nuno could be managing one of the proper teams. Thanks Paul.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Paul merson thinks Nuno could be managing one of the proper teams. Thanks Paul.
decent player until the booze, time and gambling caught up with him, but an absolute waste of space as a pundit.
we all know Nuno is at one of the proper teams Paul….

W

we8wba

I don’t see the issue with this comment?

Surely it’s a compliment in suggesting our manager could be poached by a bigger team which is still a potential

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guy is a baffoon!

I saw an article where he picked his Man Utd & Liverpool 11 ... He picked Shaw at Left Back so I stopped reading.

D

Deleted member 4594

I don’t see the issue with this comment?

Surely it’s a compliment in suggesting our manager could be poached by a bigger team which is still a potential
People just want to be offended. Don’t worry about it.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merson makes the likes of Joey Essex and Joe Swash appear intelligent

Wulfrunian

Reaction score
Least he’s better than the women who was on the other day

Which women are these?

I won’t lose sleep, but Merson is probably being paid a lot of money and should raise his game above playground punditry. It’s generated the response it deserves.

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
He keeps himself in the limelight by saying stupid / controversial things, whether he means to or not, i’m Not sure.
Ref’ his comments on the debate show.

He had to check his notes when commentating on the Newcastle game for players names numerous time on soccer Saturday today - probably tells you how much he knows about football.

fleck1

Reaction score
Why do some people get so touchy when pundits, media outlets, other managers or fans aren't complimentary about us? I'm a wolves fan I couldn't give a **** how any other club is playing or what their opinion of us is. I watch us every week and I like what I'm seeing that's enough for me.

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I watched it yesterday and he was very complimentary about us - as he usually is - and was saying his in own way that Nuno will go on to manage one of the very big clubs. He actually just repeated what he said last week.

If there is one who is constantly negative about us its Jeff, but no one takes a half-pint seriously.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Charlie Nicholas also described us as a joy to watch.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched it yesterday and he was very complimentary about us - as he usually is - and was saying his in own way that Nuno will go on to manage one of the very big clubs. He actually just repeated what he said last week.

If there is one who is constantly negative about us its Jeff, but no one takes a half-pint seriously.

It is not just me as I know others who feel the same, Sky need to tell that hair dyed dwarf outside of their own monkey hanging fans no gives a toss and do not need constant updates on a Saturday about how his Hartlepool are doing at the expense of the 110 or thereabouts Football League and National Conference teams that sit above them in the football pyramid !

D

Deleted member 3518

I don’t get why people have to hate people or other clubs so easily and readily.

Reserve hatred for WBA Blues Walsall etc.

**** me mate missed the Vile of the list, then remembered.:p:p

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Hate is a strong emotion, Albion, Blues, Bolton. Beyond that I'm not fussed. I'll indulge in a bit of schadenfreude over pretty much anyone.

D

Deleted member 3518

Hate is a strong emotion, Albion, Blues, Bolton. Beyond that I'm not fussed. I'll indulge in a bit of schadenfreude over pretty much anyone.

Personally hate anyone other club other than Chelsea, just a degree of hate.:D

Back
Top Bottom