Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Megastore

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm popping up in the morning,I wouldn't have a clue what the difference is,but I can ask and let ya know if you want me to.

Would you? Thank you so much, that’s really kind of you!

It’s this shirt I’m interested in but they are out of stock in the size I want as I tend to buy a size up in shirts for the room so presume it’s the case in store too!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Would you? Thank you so much, that’s really kind of you!

It’s this shirt I’m interested in but they are out of stock in the size I want as I tend to buy a size up in shirts for the room so presume it’s the case in store too!
They're out of stock for my size (medium) in absolutely everything I'd considered buying! Nice to have the free delivery but no good if there's nothing to buy. Seems to be a similar issue pre and post Fosun. Everything sells out in the most popular sizes within a week or so and never seems to be restocked.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will enquire for you.I've took the photo on my phone so I'll ask one of the girls.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They're out of stock for my size (medium) in absolutely everything I'd considered buying! Nice to have the free delivery but no good if there's nothing to buy. Seems to be a similar issue pre and post Fosun. Everything sells out in the most popular sizes within a week or so and never seems to be restocked.

Yeah that’s my fear, I’ll be gutted to drive down and then there literally be nothing I want to buy I can’t imagine getting anything on match day either for a good while, hence why I’d rather make the trip before the match day crush if I can!

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they’re sold out of the warm-up shirts then who cares about free shipping.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good marketing plot ay it.Say there's free shipping knowing there ay anything to buy.At least it makes em look good.

Darren M (Dazza)

Reaction score
Clearly maximising revenues is the priority and so it should be too.

If the kids are more interested in Wolfies Den than soaking up a traditional match day, then maybe Peppa pig world is where they should be spending their Saturday.
It’s great for kids to get Down to to the Wolves. I’m not a fan of the cuddle stuff bit, to 00‘s parenting for me but that’s the way these days. We’re at the ball pit now with the young grandkids. I was more interested in following my dad who was having a pre match pint in the old marstons club before the game. Loved it.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Left hand, meet right hand.... At they moment it feels like they literally couldn't run a bath...

it’s true - we are just so amateur.
I received an email confirming my Celta tickets, specifically stating they would arrive in a follow up mail. Only by chance I saw someone mention that if you scrolled down the confirmation email the tickets are actually at the bottom. It bordering on farcical sometimes.

I dread going online and moving our season ticket seats to another part of the ground tomorrow - I just know it isn’t going to work and the ticket office phone lines won’t be answered.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And here's me thinking China were one of the world's leaders in Science and technology.Jeff ay doing a very good job of that here in Wolverhampton by the look of things.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s great for kids to get Down to to the Wolves. I’m not a fan of the cuddle stuff bit, to 00‘s parenting for me but that’s the way these days. We’re at the ball pit now with the young grandkids. I was more interested in following my dad who was having a pre match pint in the old marstons club before the game. Loved it.
I think parents today forget what horrible little rotters they actually were. And what horrible rotters their kids will grow to be too.

The lure of Wolfie and Wendy will be short lived. Getting kids hooked on what their parents, grandparents and their grandparents parents got hooked on would be a safer bet in my opinion. Tried and trusted, it's been working for over a hundred years.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And there was me thinking that the Castore deal would allow us to eradicate these small stock issues we had under other suppliers as we made the replica stuff in house whilst Castore supplied the pro version of merchandise. We have less than we have ever had. You cor by **** all at mo. Another **** up by the commercial team it seems. Get it sorted this is revenue we’re missing out on.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I agree Nige,I popped up this morning and there's not a lot of choice,size wise.I managed to get the home shirt,but the other I went for I had no luck.There were a few on the rack with the long sleeves,but I prefer short sleeved shirts.Actually I didn't see many of the castore stuff,so came away a bit disappointed.Plenty of tee shirts with that metal badge on but I'm not into those.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Free worldwide delivery until midnight UK time tomorrow.
Like many overseas fans I took advantage of this offer and bought myself one of the training tops which I thought would be great to use in the Summer.

However, almost 3 weeks later it still hasn't turned up here in Switzerland. I'm assuming that the club must be sending another player out on loan to Grasshoppers and my shirt is being hand delivered by them so that Vinny can save some postage costs.:rolleyes:

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And there was me thinking that the Castore deal would allow us to eradicate these small stock issues we had under other suppliers as we made the replica stuff in house whilst Castore supplied the pro version of merchandise. We have less than we have ever had. You cor by **** all at mo. Another **** up by the commercial team it seems. Get it sorted this is revenue we’re missing out on.

I wouldn't have a lot of confidence in anything Wolves chose to take 'in-house' at the moment!!

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Like many overseas fans I took advantage of this offer and bought myself one of the training tops which I thought would be great to use in the Summer.

However, almost 3 weeks later it still hasn't turned up here in Switzerland. I'm assuming that the club must be sending another player out on loan to Grasshoppers and my shirt is being hand delivered by them so that Vinny can save some postage costs.:rolleyes:

Living in Scandinavia; the Castore stuff I ordered early July (5.7) took four weeks to be delivered to me (2nd of August). Based on the tracking service it was dispatched by Wolves on 26th, and then took one week to be delivered home.
I also ordered some other stuff earlier in the summer, that took some 3 weeks as well, but it was stuck in customs for two weeks.
Before Brexit stuff always came in one week more or less, unless there were some issues with availability on wolves side.

JaseWWFC

Reaction score
Wolves website says Away kit on sale this weekend.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They cant get anything right at the moment. Is Frank Spencer in charge at Molineux?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Must say, going on about growing revenue and then being crap at getting revenue generating products out is rather incompetent. One thing you can lay at Vinny's door as ops would be totally his bread and butter job

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must say, going on about growing revenue and then being crap at getting revenue generating products out is rather incompetent. One thing you can lay at Vinny's door as ops would be totally his bread and butter job
Very true. They’ve certainly lost me as a customer.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Living in Scandinavia; the Castore stuff I ordered early July (5.7) took four weeks to be delivered to me (2nd of August). Based on the tracking service it was dispatched by Wolves on 26th, and then took one week to be delivered home.
I also ordered some other stuff earlier in the summer, that took some 3 weeks as well, but it was stuck in customs for two weeks.
Before Brexit stuff always came in one week more or less, unless there were some issues with availability on wolves side.

My deliveries from the UK to Spain, arrive in Spain as the same time as they did before the pandemic, but then take much longer to get from the original drop off location in Spain, to my house. It is often passed on to 4 different couriers. This has to do, with a lot more people buying off the Internet since the pandemic and the delivery services not being able to keep up with demand.
I buy many things off the Internet from the EU and have them delivered to Spain, which is in the EU.. They are taking a lot longer to be delivered.
The same thing is happening in many parts of the world, so it is pandemic related, not Brexit.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What are you doing in Switzerland Boss? You not living down under no more?

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What are you doing in Switzerland Boss? You not living down under no more?
Yes RHM, I’ve moved on now; Lady Hogg received an offer to join a Swiss company that was too good to turn down.

I enjoyed my time in NZ but I never really settled, it is good to be back in Europe I must admit.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must admit that the megastore experience has been deadful for me and I certainly won’t be buying anything from Wolves again.

more than 6 weeks since my order was placed and it still hasn’t been delivered. The online tracking says it has been delivered in the UK - but I live in Switzerland?? My summer shirt won’t be much use in the Swiss winter. What is worse is that the online store doesn’t reply to my messages.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£200 worth of away shirts pre-ordered .
If had known I could have bought them from the shop earlier that pre-ordered shirts were going to be delivered I wouldn't have bothered buying on line.

Order was confirmed as shipped on 23rd August - item was received by Hermes on 24th and hasn't moved since. Hermes say after 7 days contact the vendor to expedite with them - duly did this and have had no response whatsoever from wolves via the message portal on the website. Pretty **** shopping experience so far.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TBF I think a lot of the delays have been exacerbated by the well publicized delivery chain issues seen nationally.

Most of the stuff I’ve ordered this summer arrived pretty promptly, although I haven’t bought any kit which seems to be the most problematic product. I ordered some bits from the new Castore travel range last week and I’m still waiting on that.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A day or two after it was announced that the Chinese store would be moving to a better location, we get messages condemning the service from the home store. Pretty disappointing really, but it's not just Wolves. A lot of on-line businesses don't know what customer service is and don't know how to react when things go wrong.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
A day or two after it was announced that the Chinese store would be moving to a better location, we get messages condemning the service from the home store. Pretty disappointing really, but it's not just Wolves. A lot of on-line businesses don't know what customer service is and don't know how to react when things go wrong.
I think the biggest concern is that, while the megastore service was never great, it seems to have got worse. Maybe it's linked to the distribution problems the whole of the UK is dealing with at the moment, but the customer service could still be much better to at least keep customers informed.

I ordered something online last Monday that was in stock (and is still in stock) and it's still being 'processed'. Not even even picked or collected for delivery one week later. It's just **** poor at the moment. There's still quite a premium charge for delivery in comparison to most places these days though. I get the feeling that they are either understaffed or just don't give a toss about online customers.

Back
Top Bottom