Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

McIndoe Autobiograhy

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't deny it'd be interesting but considering his form it might need to be considered a work of Fiction rather than fact...

I can't read anyway, it takes me all my time to write!

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah he's had enough money off our lot. He can **** off and get a job now he's finished flushing his talent down the toilet.

W

wolvesultra

I might, gotta be more interesting than most policeman/school teacher type modern footballers boring stories

What did he actually do wrong? Con a load of over paid footballers out of a bit of money? Give him a medal.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

E is for idiot.

I wouldn't my reading it. Don't fancy giving him any money though.

D

Deleted member 4456

Out of interest in his Ponzi scheme, I might buy a copy.

T

that bloke there

2011 the money runs out and many of our squad discover that they have been duped.
2011-12 Relegation.
2012-13 Relegation.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don't understand why anyone would want to read anything about McIndoe or his unpleasant existence.

E

E is for idiot.

He owes my mate 70k, a footballer but by no means overpaid at his level.

It's a shame the mega rich weren't the only ones that suffered. Not that anyone should have suffered for his lifestyle, but at least the mega rich are more likely to be able to absorb the loss.

E

Essex Wolf

Won't be wasting my money on it. Don't want to help him out financially and wouldn't read if if it were free anyway.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't give a **** about the parasite. Wolves is a much-different club now to the one that needed to sign McIndoe and sell him for £450k. Much rather focus on the Villa game and the future.

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
I think it could be an interesting read, but will wait until it is in a bargain-bucket for a few quid

S

Shifnal Wolf

Hopefully no football fan buys it and he's next earning enterprise dies on its back side.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blames Moxey for renegading on his low wage agreement. No surprise there :)-

Poor lad :(. Wages couldn't have been that low if he bought the house that Mick was eyeing up.

Sounds like a deluded soul who wants to blame all his failings on others. He won't be seeing a penny of my hard earned money. I'm glad he left to join a 'big club' while we ended up slumming it in the Premiership shortly after.

Wasted his talent, wasted his money, wasted the money of his colleagues - I won't be wasting any of mine.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any money he makes out of it should be reinvested in a Ponzi scheme see how he likes the ****ing corrupt ****

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sob story but if he earns anything from his book he can pay back a few people he owes. With his high morals of course he will.. ....

E

Essex Wolf

Sob story but if he earns anything from his book he can pay back a few people he owes. With his high morals od course he will.. ....
Exactly what I thought. If he feels any genuine remorse he would do all he possibly could to pay back, if not all, at least some of what's outstanding. Of course time will tell but I doubt he'll make enough to fund another jolly for himself to Spain.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually quite liked him as a Wolves player, thought he was direct but effective.

I know he's proved himself to be a bit of a tit in his career since, but is there really that much national interest in him that he'd publish a book? Or even get a book deal for that matter?!

E

Essex Wolf

I actually quite liked him as a Wolves player, thought he was direct but effective.

I know he's proved himself to be a bit of a tit in his career since, but is there really that much national interest in him that he'd publish a book? Or even get a book deal for that matter?!
Does make me wonder why any publishing company would be interested in have much to do with an average player who has caused so much grief for so many. Sure they wouldn't do it unless financially worth their while though.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does make me wonder why any publishing company would be interested in have much to do with an average player who has caused so much grief for so many. Sure they wouldn't do it unless financially worth their while though.
Ideal for a shelf in the works shops along with the cook books and mills and boon delights.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...-home-and-apologises-over-flopped-investment/

Bit of a summary here, says he got "an avalanche of abuse" when he returned to Molineux.

Blames Moxey for renegading on his low wage agreement. No surprise there :)-
was infuriated. The bottom line was, since signing for Wolves halfway through the season I’d played every game, When I joined we were 10th and yet we’d finished 5th, losing to West Brom in the play-off semi-finals. Only the Wolverhampton Wanderers’ faithful, who travel up and down the country every week to watch their team play, can judge whether Jez Moxey was fair or not.”
Read more at https://www.expressandstar.com/spor...-over-flopped-investment/#J2Fxkzpm5voIOwyL.99

Looks like Moxey did get one thing right

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"When I joined we were 10th and yet we’d finished 5th, losing to West Brom in the play-off semi-finals."

How that squad finished 5th I'll never know - Mick must've made some sort of Faustian pact. Olofinjana was top scorer FFS! It was Matt Murray's second (almost) full season, IIRC, and we missed him big time in the play offs.

I find it amusing that McIndoe has the gall to attribute our final position to his signing. Kightly was by far the better player.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A greedy man who duped other greedy men. The end.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is a waste of air!...all royalties should be paid to those he owes money to!.

Back
Top Bottom