Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matija Sarkic

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Good read on Sarkic. Must be difficult for young keepers, third or fourth in line, waiting on a chance that’s unlikely to come. Seems he’s doing well at Blouse this year.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blows to hot and cold still making mistakes at brum the idea of the loan to improve him. Not convinced myself but as a number 2 I guess he wouldn’t play much anyway

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not his first dislocated shoulder…. Wonder if it’s the same side (quite possibly if they were both done throwing a ball)
I had a recurring dislocated shoulder. Surgery is the only fix. I was a GK back in the day, I carried on playing for a few years after the op. Sunday League is a bit different granted but I functioned as normal despite losing 20% of the movement in my right shoulder - the restriction is almost entirely when moving my arm up my back - not a move a GK will often deploy.

Last edited:

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the restriction is almost entirely when moving my arm up my back - not a miv a GK will often deploy.
Unless he has an itchy back?

Seriously though, it's bad news for us - he seemed to be developing into a quality keeper.

At least he's gained some decent experience, and given that surgery is almost certainly needed, Matija should hopefully be fit and raring to go by the start of next season.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless he has an itchy back?

Seriously though, it's bad news for us - he seemed to be developing into a quality keeper.

At least he's gained some decent experience, and given that surgery is almost certainly needed, Matija should hopefully be fit and raring to go by the start of next season.
You jest, but I quite literally can't move my right hand above the middle of my back.

Back
Top Bottom