Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But they are quite right, nothing is permanent. Nothing in football, as in life, is forever. The only certainties are death and taxes.

Doesn't the 4th Law of Thermodynamics state that Arsenal and Everton in the top division is the only permanent thing in the universe?

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
John trying to be the centre of attention yet again this place is absolutely hilarious at times for people taking a ****ty little forum too seriously.

We are signing a top class player, a major coup yet users are still moaning and derailing threads. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But they are quite right, nothing is permanent. Nothing in football, as in life, is forever. The only certainties are death and taxes.

Man U won the European Cup in 1968 with a fabulous team...by 1974 they were relegated.

We beat Forest, the then European Champs, to win the League Cup at Wembley in 1980... 6 years later we buy were in the 4th Division and within minutes of going out of business.

One day it's a racing certainty the boot will be on the other foot. Stay humble,as Nuno wisely used to say.

Of course things change over time, that’s life, but they post with a willingness, for something to happen this very moment.
You look at their posts since FOSUN took over, wait until Nuno gets poached, wait until Neves leaves wait until FOSUN get bored, etc etc etc
Let’s revel in the good times while we can and loff at the small time Brummie 3rd team in Handsworth.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But you're still determined to find a negative spin. It shouldnt be beyond you to say wow, yes, Wolves have done really well on this one.. The problem is you've made yourself a caricature of negative posting, and mods end up as piggy in the middle.
Why did my comments even need moderating ? I simply don’t understand. Every man and his dog can see we are powder puff up front. How’s that negative ? With admission prices hoiked up substantially the product should be improved. And yes it’s been improved but with more room to do so , isn’t they the case ???
You have placed yourself as piggy on the middle by basically picking on me and chastising me for being realistic
I notice other posters who bully others and are offensive are left alone. Most likely because you know they work for the club or know them on a personal level
Yet pick on me for highlighting problems. That’s ****ed me off to be honest , should make a few people happy.
Cue laughing emojis from the usual suspects !

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Clossp has deleted his account, RIP the Heron

Reaction score
It was a tweet from the account saying Nunes would sign on 15th August if not gone to City or Liverpool. Posted a series of tweets about forward targets and how the wolves transfer committee works.

This one said Nunes purchase was done by Guo and Mendes with no input from the committee

Who were the forward targets? Did anyone get any screenshots?

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well, I think that's that for today. See you bright and early in the morning for what we shall forever know as Nunes day. Media team most likely didn't want to rush the announcement. Night all!

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well done to those that hounded the guy/ disbelieved him. Probably couldn’t be ***** with the hassle. Our fans, wazzocks
More likely the club binned him off tbh if that random Nigerian fella was a target somebody is breaking NDAs, and we know how Wolves do their business

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More likely the club binned him off tbh if that random Nigerian fella was a target somebody is breaking NDAs, and we know how Wolves do their business

Yep. In the back of a transit as we speak.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did my comments even need moderating ? I simply don’t understand. Every man and his dog can see we are powder puff up front. How’s that negative ? With admission prices hoiked up substantially the product should be improved. And yes it’s been improved but with more room to do so , isn’t they the case ???
You have placed yourself as piggy on the middle by basically picking on me and chastising me for being realistic
I notice other posters who bully others and are offensive are left alone. Most likely because you know they work for the club or know them on a personal level
Yet pick on me for highlighting problems. That’s ****ed me off to be honest , should make a few people happy.
Cue laughing emojis from the usual suspects !
Rosie dont take yourself so seriously. Its for most people an anonymous site. I appreciate your posts.........you make me seem positive. Most would miss you on here if you went and its up to others to make their case if they disagree with you. And especially dont worry about my nemesis Miss Piggy in the middle. Everyone gets their rocks off in a different way. :D

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s happened tonight?
Something something John something something eggs something something off topic something something laws of thermodynamics* something something top tier signing something something

* although we seem to have established that they're more like guidelines when applied to football.

Reactions: DPE

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That statistic comparison about where he'd be next to current PL midfielders with specific aspects etc. Whilst you have to of course take it with a pinch of salt given the league difference, the fact that he'd be ranked 2nd for progressive carries is the one that massively stands out for me. That more than anything is what we desperately require within the midfield.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see the media
It basically said that Nunes was signed by Guo and Mendes, with no input from the 'transfer committee' of Wolves. No idea if it's rubbish, the guy who said it knew about Nunes signing on the 15th, but he might have been on a windup after that.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from being rather repetitive l for one have no issues with your views. While rather negative you are not one of those who routinely abused just about everything to do with the club.

Indeed l've actually said before that l value your opinion.
Hey JOS, we all love you on here.

Don’t let the lnternet bring you down.

Sometimes it just brings out the worst in people.

Not excusing it, but anonymity and a proclivity for not engaging brain before posting does that to people.

Place would be worse without you man.

Peace out

Back
Top Bottom