Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from being rather repetitive l for one have no issues with your views. While rather negative you are not one of those who routinely abused just about everything to do with the club.

Indeed l've actually said before that l value your opinion.
hear hear!

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
For what it's worth, if everybody agreed all the time it'd be a very boring forum, although the Fosun out stuff was cringey, we all are just passionate about our club.

It is hard not to be cynical about record labels and esports when you don't have a fit first team striker.

I kept the faith but don't blame those that don't. Just wish people would remember what it was like before, with Morgan/Moxey, and god forbid before that.

As someone who lives in Stoke it could be a whole lot worse

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His comments post Fulham seem to suggest so. He is going to have to work hard to keep his place in side but he has a fantastic opportunity. Training and playing alongside some truly talented footballers. It should be the making of him and all the spoils of success will then follow.
Exactly, he is a young pro and he will now be working with one of the most capped Portuguese football royalty, the Portuguese prince in Ruben and now Nunes….. let alone attackers like Guedes and Raul.

He would be Silly to leave when he has the midfield talent to work with and learn from here that is better than most sides in the prem outside Liverpool and city….

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't understand what they're getting wound up about. Surely they're not worried by little old Wolves... :)

Less worried about Wolves, more worried about what it says about their club. I find it astonishing that Liverpool fans are so worked up given their squad and success, but apparently they think their midfield is rubbish. Man Utd and Newcastle, more understandable. As for West Ham fans…

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They hate it don’t they, when it changes and it will, remark, made me loff
But they are quite right, nothing is permanent. Nothing in football, as in life, is forever. The only certainties are death and taxes.

Man U won the European Cup in 1968 with a fabulous team...by 1974 they were relegated.

We beat Forest, the then European Champs, to win the League Cup at Wembley in 1980... 6 years later we buy were in the 4th Division and within minutes of going out of business.

One day it's a racing certainty the boot will be on the other foot. Stay humble,as Nuno wisely used to say.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not even a 10 second clip of Nunes walking through the airport, through a hedge at Compton or anything. Surely someone has seen something by now.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Less worried about Wolves, more worried about what it says about their club. I find it astonishing that Liverpool fans are so worked up given their squad and success, but apparently they think their midfield is rubbish. Man Utd and Newcastle, more understandable. As for West Ham fans…
Tbf Guimares is amazing

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not even had the medical yet so not going to be an announcement yet is there

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really? Far beyond criticism and concern? Quite a few have posted far worse than me but I guess I'm an easy target on here and have been for years. It seems some posters cant wait to target certain posters on this forum. I also feel some enjoy targeting certain posters as well even if others have said far worse.
Ah the old 'what about them'. Take ownership of your own actions

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People talking about selling MGW, but I'd rather sell Podence and start MGW as the #10 with Guedes on the left and Neto on the right. I appreciate nobody has offered us £35m for Podence, but I think MGW can be a lot more effective centrally.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is it with some posters on here who accuse posters of daring to be critical as man babys and telling them to **** off, whilst seemingly putting on point scoring posts on this thread? Why cant we all rejoice in a potentially outstanding signing. Yes some of us, including me are critical and have been and with good reason in the last 12 months, in my opinion. At the end of the day we all want the best for the club and have different opinions or this forum would be dead.

I will happily hold my hands up and say fair play to Fosun if they pull of these level of signings. I was genuinely worried a few weeks back and yes I have been critical and if this upsets some on here I apologise but being told to **** off seems very extreme and almost a lot of pent up rage in some posts against posters who dare challenge or show any criticism or concern.
I don’t mind putting my head up to be shot at. I’ve had to put up with too much ****e on the mix over these past six weeks so I make no apologies for my comments.
I called people man-babies and I also wouldn’t shed a single tear if all those that had so much hatred towards the club, did one and truly did **** off. This isn’t about posters having genuine concerns or opinions or, believing Jeff isn’t up to the job. This is about insults, and criticisms that go way beyond social acceptability. It’s therefore not acceptable to now say, “oh things are different now, I’ll eat humble pie, hold my hands up…etc etc, laugh, laugh” and think people won’t remember.
However, I didn’t single anyone out and named no names. To be honest JOS, you weren’t even on my radar so whatever you posted negatively, I hadn’t noticed. What that should tell you is that the posts I’m on about, are way more egregious than what you’ve previously posted.
The posters know who they are and they should be ashamed. But I accept they won’t as that appears to be the type of people they are.
What I will apologise for, is if you’ve mistakenly conflated my general scattergun ‘vengeful retort’, as something personal to you. It wasn’t.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Given this is a public forum and this thread is entitled ‘Matheus Nunes’, I hope Nunes hasn’t read it.

When we should be celebrating the possible arrival of a world class player, this discussion has turned into a right mess.

Now the blood letting has finished, maybe we can lock this thread, sack it off and have a real thread welcoming the exact type of player we’ve all wanted for years.

Reaction score
If MGW went, what would be the general thoughts now?
It wouldn't be a surprise, with the new signing its becoming increasingly difficult to see him getting regular game time, without that its unlikely he'll sign a new contract so his value will start to go down. Now is probably the right time to sell him if the club want to see a decent return on him.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Add a splash of vinegar to the water, it helps to holds the whites together more and removes any impurities.

Place the egg into the pan, in its shell, for about 10-20 seconds before cracking it into the pan. Again this helps them hold together.

Make sure the water is swirled, or on a rolling boil as you crack them in.

1 minute, then turn the pan right down/off. Another 1 and a half minutes and you'll have the perfect poached egg.
Wow! I’ve needed this since my Uni days 27 years ago…thanks! :)

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People talking about selling MGW, but I'd rather sell Podence and start MGW as the #10 with Guedes on the left and Neto on the right. I appreciate nobody has offered us £35m for Podence, but I think MGW can be a lot more effective centrally.
I don't think anyone is talking about selling Gibbs..... nobody wants that .....it's just the contract situation....and realistically will Gibbs sign nw he has guedes, Nunes and maybe Ramos as competition.....new investment is great but we still must protect our current investment...

He was a definite starter a week ago, in two weeks he will probably be on the bench..

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t mind putting my head up to be shot at. I’ve had to put up with too much ****e on the mix over these past six weeks so I make no apologies for my comments.
I called people man-babies and I also wouldn’t shed a single tear if all those that had so much hatred towards the club, did one and truly did **** off. This isn’t about posters having genuine concerns or opinions or, believing Jeff isn’t up to the job. This is about insults, and criticisms that go way beyond social acceptability. It’s therefore not acceptable to now say, “oh things are different now, I’ll eat humble pie, hold my hands up…etc etc, laugh, laugh” and think people won’t remember.
However, I didn’t single anyone out and named no names. To be honest JOS, you weren’t even on my radar so whatever you posted negatively, I hadn’t noticed. What that should tell you is that the posts I’m on about, are way more egregious than what you’ve previously posted.
The posters know who they are and they should be ashamed. But I accept they won’t as that appears to be the type of people they are.
What I will apologise for, is if you’ve mistakenly conflated my general scattergun ‘vengeful retort’, as something personal to you. It wasn’t.
Could you please issue your ‘bad poster’ list so I know how ashamed to feel?

Thanks for making the Mix safer for everyone!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've no problem with criticism. I've no problem with airing genuine concern.

However I do have a problem with the vitriolic baseless abuse aimed at the powers that be, of which you are guilty of.

I also find it rich that you feel entitled to spout your nonsense, but are now put out that some now feel entitled to call you out on it. Double standards much?
Can’t agree with this. @JOSWolf is one of the more respectful “pant wetters” (as people like to call them). I don’t think he’s ever aimed baseless abuse and vitriol at anybody in the club.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could you please issue your ‘bad poster’ list so I know how ashamed to feel?

Thanks for making the Mix safer for everyone!
Way to go champ! I wish there was a prize I could give you but I’m told you might put it in your mouth and choke. Still, I’m sure your family love you.

Last edited:

CologneWolf

Reaction score
It wouldn't be a surprise, with the new signing its becoming increasingly difficult to see him getting regular game time, without that its unlikely he'll sign a new contract so his value will start to go down. Now is probably the right time to sell him if the club want to see a decent return on him.
I think the shirt is his to lose for now. If he performs he will keep his place in the 11 and it’s not as if there will not be injuries throughout the season. Maybe he does sign a new contract and even ends up on the plane to Qatar? What will his value be then?... But as always when to pull the trigger on a sale or not at all is a juggling act with no one outcome any more certain than the other.

T

TheConcourse

Given this is a public forum and this thread is entitled ‘Matheus Nunes’, I hope Nunes hasn’t read it.

When we should be celebrating the possible arrival of a world class player, this discussion has turned into right mess.

Now the blood letting has finished, maybe we can lock this thread, sack it off and have a real thread welcoming the exact type of player we’ve all wanted for years.
Nah. Fiiiiiight.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
Anyway welcome Nunes. Sorry for derailing thread but to be honest I am absolutely gutted at the abuse and digs I have had on here this afternoon. I've had a bad few weeks personally. Apologies if I cause such offence on this forum.
Jos you wear your heart on your sleeve and clearly care about our beloved Wolves. No need to apologise, or to change for anyone.

I shared a number of your worries now I’m just ecstatic the project seems to be back in full flow with the players we are signing and have been linked with & looking forward to try and upset the established Big 6.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Add a splash of vinegar to the water, it helps to holds the whites together more and removes any impurities.

Place the egg into the pan, in its shell, for about 10-20 seconds before cracking it into the pan. Again this helps them hold together.

Make sure the water is swirled, or on a rolling boil as you crack them in.

1 minute, then turn the pan right down/off. Another 1 and a half minutes and you'll have the perfect poached egg.
Sorry mate this should be in the ‘alternative egg preparation’ thread.

Consider yourself modded.

Back
Top Bottom