Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone seen him having a celebratory pint and peanuts in the moon under water yet?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you mate. I am genuinely surprised at some posters today and vitriol aimed at me.
Keep smiling JOS, I for one am sure your heart's in the right place. We all love our club and want the very best for Wolves. People will always feel differently about goings on and have different views and surely a fans forum is completely the right place to air them, without fear of abuse or personal attack, otherwise, what's the point of forums like MM?!!!
I've been feeling pretty sceptical and anxious about things at Wolves lately but have to admit that any fears I've had, are now quickly fading away.
We're all on the same side folks, so let's start enjoying the ride together again. FWAW!!! /\_/\

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to be an excellent signing, I imagine there is a fair bit in add ons on top of the 38mil but excellent business and great to see us starting to really push the boat out to give Lage those players that could take us up a level in the league

Asthmatic Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
An Ode to Matheus Nunes

You are not here yet
and my pants are wet,

I don’t know if it’s nerves
whilst you stand in airport queues

Or delight that’s been left over
from last night’s breaking news

Last edited:

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from being rather repetitive l for one have no issues with your views. While rather negative you are not one of those who routinely abused just about everything to do with the club.

Indeed l've actually said before that l value your opinion.
Snap @JOSWolf. It's not your opinion that riles people, it's the opinion is a broken record multiple times a day on multiple threads. Without realising it, you've basically asked for people to have a go back at you.

Almost everyone here agreed with your concerns but you and others made out that we weren't. You've posted specifically making out how you and certain others have been proved right showing that you're completely unaware that virtually everyone has the same striker concerns - we just weren't panicking or posting about it 24-7, nor insulting the club and personnel (not you).

I remember you have some health issues so I've said on more than one occasion that constant posting of negativity is bad for mental health.

I meant it in a genuinely well meaning way as you seen a good fella who really cares about wolves.

Put anyone being abusive on mute but also you need to accept some responsibility here - and it's for your own well being too.

Positivity breeds positivity, and negativity breeds negativity. Don't have to be a happy clapper but it's healthy to pull oneself out of a circle of negativity too.

Monswolf

Reaction score
Anyway welcome Nunes. Sorry for derailing thread but to be honest I am absolutely gutted at the abuse and digs I have had on here this afternoon. I've had a bad few weeks personally. Apologies if I cause such offence on this forum.
Takes a proper man to apologise Jos so well done to you, I have not always agreed with you but no one should resort to name calling bullying or any other form of put downs after all we are ALL Wolves fans

R

reanswolf

It's absolutely awful now, first time I've watched it in ages, thought they'd cover the Nunes deal abit more.

Its constant united....
I’ve been saying this for ages, but recently it’s gone to stupid extremes.

T

TheConcourse

Thank you mate. I am genuinely surprised at some posters today and vitriol aimed at me.
Tbf you complain and complain at the lack of activity - almost bewildered at the club. You always open yourself up to risk before the window closes.

That’s the hill you choose to die on.

Don’t complain when people fire back at you after spreading negativity for weeks. Instead, be accountable and learn not to jump the gun.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyway welcome Nunes. Sorry for derailing thread but to be honest I am absolutely gutted at the abuse and digs I have had on here this afternoon. I've had a bad few weeks personally. Apologies if I cause such offence on this forum.

Relax JOS, ignore these people aiming vitriol at you, plenty of us appreciate your input, particularly regarding the under 21s in my case. I know you are a real fan, not worth getting upset over what others say. I'm as critical of Fosun's lack of investment during the last 3 years as anyone else and a sudden input of money doesn't make up for the bad feelings suffered in the past. UTW!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We moderate to tell people to argue posts not posters, but the negativity has been something of a barrage, and much of what has been said about individuals unwarranted.
I just hope lessons are learnt from the current happenings, and that knee jerk reactions from all sides past and present calm down going forwards.
Its like ferrets in a sack.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Things change . You write consistent sense. Keep it up.
This should be one of the happiest days of our Wolves lives by all accounts.
I cant recall you abusing any poster - so you get top marks for that, even if I didnt agree with you all the time .

Last edited:

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is it with some posters on here who accuse posters of daring to be critical as man babys and telling them to **** off, whilst seemingly putting on point scoring posts on this thread? Why cant we all rejoice in a potentially outstanding signing. Yes some of us, including me are critical and have been and with good reason in the last 12 months, in my opinion. At the end of the day we all want the best for the club and have different opinions or this forum would be dead.

I will happily hold my hands up and say fair play to Fosun if they pull of these level of signings. I was genuinely worried a few weeks back and yes I have been critical and if this upsets some on here I apologise but being told to **** off seems very extreme and almost a lot of pent up rage in some posts against posters who dare challenge or show any criticism or concern.
EDITED BY AUTHOR

Not so funny now I’ve read a bit more.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Relax JOS, ignore these people aiming vitriol at you, plenty of us appreciate your input, particularly regarding the under 21s in my case. I know you are a real fan, not worth getting upset over what others say. I'm as critical of Fosun's lack of investment during the last 3 years as anyone else and a sudden input of money doesn't make up for the bad feelings suffered in the past. UTW!
I absolutely agree about Jos' age group input. Valuable and appreciated.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves' social media team know what they're doing don't they?! Everyone waiting with baited breath for an announcement so they put something new up every hour!! (Though it is good to see Moutinho back in training)

No basis for this but think this announcement video might well come with a light show

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it fair to ask at this time whether we think we sell a player to balance the books?
I thinks its fair to ask and I think, after the events in the last several days, its fair to say no one really has a clue.
I don’t believe that anyone in the forum whether positive, negative or in between saw these last two deals coming.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
I dont think MGW is going anywhere.
His comments post Fulham seem to suggest so. He is going to have to work hard to keep his place in side but he has a fantastic opportunity. Training and playing alongside some truly talented footballers. It should be the making of him and all the spoils of success will then follow.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really? Far beyond criticism and concern? Quite a few have posted far worse than me but I guess I'm an easy target on here and have been for years. It seems some posters cant wait to target certain posters on this forum. I also feel some enjoy targeting certain posters as well even if others have said far worse.
I‘d never accuse you of being vitriolic……some others yes but not you.

Back
Top Bottom