Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems as if that tweet about Wolves giving Nunes til the 15th to see if a CL club came in was perhaps true. Might explain the timing of the West Ham bid too: if they had wind of this they'd have wanted to leave it as late as possible.

Suspect Boubacar Traore was being monitored in case we needed Plan B.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'll be excited about this if it happens but Christ, the reaction on here! Plenty of potential as I understand but come on be honest, who'd heard of him 3 months ago? He's had two full ish seasons of top flight football and isn't yet in double figures for senior goals. This is absolutely the kind of signing we should be making but he's not going to single handedly take us to the champions league. Get a grip folks.

T

TheConcourse

Don't get me wrong, I'll be excited about this if it happens but Christ, the reaction on here! Plenty of potential as I understand but come on be honest, who'd heard of him 3 months ago? He's had two full ish seasons of top flight football and isn't yet in double figures for senior goals. This is absolutely the kind of signing we should be making but he's not going to single handedly take us to the champions league. Get a grip folks.
Go to bed you miserable old git

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
My only worry is that at the last minute the moderate starts of Man U & Liverpool make them panic & hijack the deal, with him opting for Euro footie…. Won’t celebrate till I see the official website photo….

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This isn’t aimed just at you, but can we please stop judging midfielders by the number of goals they’ve scored. Pogba has scored 5 goals in his last three seasons. Modric has 10 goals in his last three seasons. Please name me a midfielder that primarily plays as a pivoting midfielder and scores 10+ goals a season.

slaphead_wolf

Reaction score

Not a bad endorsement to be fair

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Literally been linked with City and Liverpool all summer long you plank!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Anyone who watches the champions league group stages would have heard Pep calling him one of the best players in the world.

Always makes me laugh when someone who hasn't heard of a player assumes other people haven't.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This guy says ermmmmm well he’s good

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
Literally been linked with City and Liverpool all summer long you plank!
Apparantly so, but looks like he's signing for us. He'll be a great acquisition but there must be a reason Liverpool and City haven't pushed for him. Not saying he won't improve us but one player isn't going propel us to the next level.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok.
But maybe now is not the time to ruin their enjoyment, old chap.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really, if I was born in Russia, that wouldn't make me Russian. And 23 is a little beyond a one for the future. But nice try. Which South American team does he play for again?
Typical massaging of facts to fit lazy predictions. Shush.
Terry Butcher is Singaporean apparently ;)

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This will make it a very good window even without a striker. If Bruno can't get this team doing something pretty special with the side he has if this comes off he never will.

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
giphy.gif

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparantly so, but looks like he's signing for us. He'll be a great acquisition but there must be a reason Liverpool and City haven't pushed for him. Not saying he won't improve us but one player isn't going propel us to the next level.
He’s exactly the right player though, stylistically.
The one we’ve needed for years.
City and Liverpool don’t have to buy unpolished diamonds at 23, they can’t wait 2-3 years and pay 2-3 times the amount for the finished article.
See Salah, Allison, Van Dijk, Haaland, Mahrez, Walker….need I go on?

Back
Top Bottom