Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think if we sign Nunes I won’t be as concerned about relegation. If he plays as he can I think a top 10 finish might be achievable :)

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fee agreed, but still negotiating personal terms as per the most reliable man in Portugal

“AGREEMENT BETWEEN CLUBS: @Sporting_CP and @Wolves have an agreement for the transfer of Matheus Nunes in a deal worth 45 million euros + 5 million euros in objectives. The Portuguese midfielder is now negotiating the terms of his contract with the English club“

Could be basically agreed with the player that he will join just some of the fine print hopefully. A release clause wouldn't suprise or at least an informal Mendes deal if a big club offers Wolves a decent profit he would be let go without drama deal.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd get Ronaldo now up front and we've pretty much got the full set!
I'm 45 now and haven't had a player's name on a shirt since BULL, when I was 13....I'd be all over that though!!! Lol
Not sure he'd be great for team morale or spirit...imagine the worldwide draw and commercial opportunities though.....like the Hwang signing on 'roids!!!!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Check in on how the Sporting fans are taking it here:

I mean judging by that, looks like there might be another training ground raid from the Sporting ultras. That Pedro Goncalves looks a tidy little player if we can get him on a free as well.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a signing this could be. Exactly the attacking, forward thinking, box to box player we have been crying out for.

Now we know why Guo and Jorge were at the Mol on Saturday. I can’t believe it was just to watch us play mighty Fulham (no disrespect).

For us to be signing the likes of Guedes and Nunes (please make it happen) is a big statement of intent. The onus will be on Bruno to get the best out of some top, top players we will have in the squad. No excuses when they are all fit.

Just the marquee signing of a top striker now and we could go places!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard a rumour from a potential ITK that Neves might be signing a new deal as early as this week. If that happens and we sign Nunes (and a backup striker on loan) then we go from a fairly meh window to an absolute dreamland one.
Surely, a signing like Nunes as partner, is a decent enough reason for him to be more inclined to extend.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And Chelski are offering over 40M for that shyster Diving Gordon, and we get this guy. Happy days!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Check in on how the Sporting fans are taking it here:

One players name has been translated to vegetable garden on my phone and it makes brilliant reading, particularly with references to Pote “Pot!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone has their opinion but get Nunes in and a striker . Then Paul Merson could be in charge for me . You just say ****ing attack the ****s that's it .

Yeah, there's a lot of sense in that! Attacking and scoring is all about the individuals.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really, he has a Portuguese passport and has lived there since he was 10 or something.

If you moved to Spain or America when you were 10, would you call yourself Spanish, American or English?
He has a dual citizenship passport, but he's a Brazilian. Go with it...we have a Brazilian midfielder, sounds better. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom