Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Marlon King

C

Craddockinho

If we took a punt on every availible player as suggested on Mol Mix, we would have a squad of 100 average players rather than 40.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
I would gladly take him.
At least he scores for us! :D

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't want that woman beating convict freak here. Don't care how many he might score.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hes scored a fifth of the goals that Doyle has for us this season, in just one game.

However Doyle has played 28...

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People make mistakes in life so we can't judge everyone on one incident.

But with this $$$$er he always seems to be involved in trouble so no way would I want him anywhere near my club.

A

andyc225

I wouldn't want him anywhere near Wolves even if he scored a hat trick every week for the rest of the season. Utter scum.

R

reanswolf

I think he is a classy striker, ignoring the off the pitch antics.

Look, it is not easy to get good players. This may be a good chance for us. He is far more mobile than Seb and a good finisher.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Kidder Wolf II..
Would you take Suarez?

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Yep have him tomorrow but not sure he will leave Liverpool..........can we have Gerrard as well?

The reason I asked is that Suarez is always involved in controversy.
Although not as bad as Marlon King's troubles, he's still a great footballer.
I'm not comparing King's ability to Suarez, but sometimes you have to look past a player's past.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I'm not comparing King's ability to Suarez, but sometimes you have to look past a player's past.

Agreed I would have King to after all he has already scored for us!

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kidder Wolf II..
Would you take Suarez?

I hate Suarez with a passion I think he's a cheat. But you can't hold that one incident involving Evra against him forever. But IMO Dalglish and Poyet came out of it much worse IMO.

Regarding the doing anythin to win situation he keeps finding himself in regarding diving and handballs on the line then the FA and FIFA have blood on their hands because there isn't a suitable punishment in place to stop players doing it.

So to answer your question ye I probably would have him at wolves but I wouldn't be over keen on him.

J

Jameswwfc

I'd have king here definately, he's a good championship player.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would take Burke and Davies from them in a heart beat if they're available. Wouldn't say no to King but I think there are better options available (and Jason Scotland is not one of 'em!)

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Now you put it like that I will add if King was as good as Suarez or if Surez had of done all the things that King has done then no I wouldn't want them.

I think you have to look at each one on its own merits.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBDJ

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Comparing Suarez to King is ridiculous.

Suarez has sufficient talent that makes overlooking the flaws in him as a human being slightly easier. That isn't the case with King

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
"I'm not comparing King's ability to Suarez, but sometimes you have to look past a player's past"

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scumbag.... Id take a punt on him though.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No misogynists at my club, thanks. Couldn't stand the thought of kids idolizing someone with his contempt for women.

D

dazmanwolf

Hey we took Pennant on for a while and he was a scumbag, so no reason why King couldn't do a job for us here.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think we need any forwards, a left back and a creative midfielder should be the priority. We could go back in time and get Robbie Fowler, Bully, or owen in his prime and we still wouldn't score as we don't create.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Honestly I don't think we need any forwards, a left back and a creative midfielder should be the priority. We could go back in time and get Robbie Fowler, Bully, or owen in his prime and we still wouldn't score as we don't create.

We don't need any forwards?? We $$$$ing need someone who knows where the back of the net is then ;)

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, but they have some other good players we could sign.

H

Hawkins discuss

That now puts the squad total to circa 150
And if we had them all that people on here would take we still would't be satisfied

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NO! Every name that comes out at the moment is absolute rubbish. Will we ever be associated with a player who might actually be an improvement and is not in his 30s!?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take relegation before King.

Everyone deserves a second chance but I'd rather my club take a moral stand even if no-one else does

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NO! Every name that comes out at the moment is absolute rubbish. Will we ever be associated with a player who might actually be an improvement and is not in his 30s!?

Well 28 goals in 63 games for The Blouses suggest he would be a step up.

TBH I think a lot of our fans need a reality check look at our League position who are we going to attract realistically ?.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well 28 goals in 63 games for The Blouses suggest he would be a step up.

TBH I think a lot of our fans need a reality check look at our League position who are we going to attract realistically ?.

So you would sign Jason Scotland at 33 or Marlon King who will be 33 in April. Please lie down. Things may be bad but we are not Donacaster...yet. Money talks especiially with foreign players who get paid half or less what is available in the UK. It's called ambition. Otherwise work hard developing Siggy, Cassidy and McAlinden who seem to have great potential. Zele to supply the crosses, Price to supply the passes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom