Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Managers Dining Out

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the lockdown restrictions easing next week (hoorah), we can all now start to dine out.

I'm sure the Prem managers will be looking forward to popping along to their favourite eateries.

But what do you think they will go out and have?

I'll kick off with Moysie.

I think he'll go for a good wholesome meal.......

Main: beef wellington (medium rare).

Dessert: chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream

Drinks: Snakebite (Mcewans Export and Strongbow)

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tuchel will treat himself to a Vegan walnut, courgette and yoghurt smoothie, then spend the rest of the day feeling guilty and phoning the Slimming World helpline.

Ole will pop down a hole and gnaw on the meaty bones of dirty, filthy hobbitses.

Dyche will bring down a herd of wildebeest with a brick, then eat the brick.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dyche - fish and chips you know what your getting
Nuno - Nando’s spicy when you want it
Pep - Paella - smooth Spanish dish everyone likes

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Nuno still living in a hotel and does it have a really good restaurant? What’s it called, pls?

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the lockdown restrictions easing next week (hoorah), we can all now start to dine out.

I'm sure the Prem managers will be looking forward to popping along to their favourite eateries.

But what do you think they will go out and have?

I'll kick off with Moysie.

I think he'll go for a good wholesome meal.......

Main: beef wellington (medium rare).

Dessert: chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream

Drinks: Snakebite (Mcewans Export and Strongbow)

Allardyce will be getting a big serving of humble pie

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno would definitely be a full tasting menu at The Wilderness or Purnells.
Reckon he's keen to get in at least 2 or 3 solid, technically proficient, starters so, yep, likely.

Might prefer to order off the Portuguese menu at Casa dos Mendes that new pop-up in town though. They do a great deal where you can spread the tasting menu price out over 5 years too...prices change daily though. You can get a lobster for a fiver but also pay 50 quid for beans on toast too so choose wisely!

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno would have a tray of orange chips drenched in salt and vinegar and curry sauce on top. That's why he isn't going anywhere cos nowhere else would serve that delicacy.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bielsa eats alone at the same cafe below his modest flat in Leeds every night. He brings his own chair. He orders egg and chips and coffee every day because they are the only English words he knows.
And he looks intently at his boots while eating. Totally ignoring the translator.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bielsa eats alone at the same cafe below his modest flat in Leeds every night. He brings his own chair. He orders egg and chips and coffee every day because they are the only English words he knows.
Chair? Like hell. The man and his bucket are inseparable!

D

Deleted member 11332

Nuno would have a tray of orange chips drenched in salt and vinegar and curry sauce on top. That's why he isn't going anywhere cos nowhere else would serve that delicacy.

Why would you ruin that black country gold with curry sauce. Alone with salt and vinegar is the way.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"You say the liquorice tasted funny............Oh I am so sorry Mr Bielsa I wondered where I left my shoelaces"

Back
Top Bottom