Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Luis Muriel

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but has anyone seen any further info on Luis Muriel? Of all the players we've been linked with he's the one that looks the most exciting to me based on Youtube footage/Wikipedia.......Thoughts?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but has anyone seen any further info on Luis Muriel? Of all the players we've been linked with he's the one that looks the most exciting to me based on Youtube footage/Wikipedia.......Thoughts?

Never seen him play but after doing some research there is lots, lots of excitement around this lad worldwide. Would love to sign him based on that. Was Serie A young player of the year a in his first season I believe.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'd never heard of him (nothing new there) but looks way out of our league to me.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant on FM a few years ago, until I signed him, he then snapped his femur and was never the same player ..... so there's that

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a Mendes client, but played under Zenga at Sampdoria.

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
I'd never heard of him (nothing new there) but looks way out of our league to me.

Yea, there is an element of that isn't there. The Tallisca choice between Liverpool and us was funny enough, this guy's linked with Real Madrid and Wolves. lol.

Still, happy days!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yea, there is an element of that isn't there. The Tallisca choice between Liverpool and us was funny enough, this guy's linked with Real Madrid and Wolves. lol.

Still, happy days!

This guy isn't linked to Real Madrid... he'd be a good signing but he's not on that level

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
this guy's linked with Real Madrid and Wolves. lol.

There was a time (1957) when Wolves beat Real 3-2 at the Mol and drew 2-2 with them in Spain, and we are talking about their first X1, which had just won the European Cup three times running (and would win it 3 more times up to 1960). Will those days come again?

E

Essex Wolf

If things go well under FOSUN, the right people and decisions are made and at the right times to achieve what's needed and should Wolves reach the PL and manage to establish and consolidate then there's nothing to say Wolves in a few years won't be competing for top class players against other top class sides.

Pipe dream for now yup no doubt about it but things change.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His YouTube promo is almost as good as Adam Hammill's.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His YouTube promo is almost as good as Adam Hammill's.

Looks like he needs 5 clear chances to put 1 away. He'd be the fancy choice, I'd much rather Bamford or Wells.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant player but likes a pie or three according to fans

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Under the Morgan regime we would have signed Muriel Lewis

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be very happy with him, can play out wide too if needed.

We could end up with a very pacey attack this season, would be a welcome change from the slow, dull and predictable $$$$e we saw last season.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very talented, lots of ability, good dribbler and a decent shot but he isn't really prolific scorer. He's been an exciting talent for more than a few years, won best young player at Udinese 2010 i would of thought he would of got a move to a bigger club by now if he was that special, he's good but i don't think he's a top European side level.

Daveywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
is this a link just because Zenga managed him at Sampdoria in 2015?

AndyP

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find this one more unbelievable than talisca. Someones clearly just picked him out as a sampdoria forward with the zenga link.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would file this one under "no chance"

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The link is from a rumour bull$$$$ site. Forget about it

W

wolvesultra

We've been linked with Luis Muriel??

No way he's my main forward for Wolves on FIFA! But bear in mind I'm on around my 7th season and we're an established mid table Premier League side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've been linked with Luis Muriel??

No way he's my main forward for Wolves on FIFA! But bear in mind I'm on around my 7th season and we're an established mid table Premier League side.

From an account on twitter that talks rubbish.

W

wolvesultra

From an account on twitter that talks rubbish.

I've not tweeted it :D

Oh well, he's going through a bit of a barren spell for me on Fifa at the minute anyway. Although he did get a goal in my recent 2-0 victory over the $$$$.

G

German Wolf

Is this really necessary?

Back
Top Bottom