Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyalty points

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
why is it such a faff to try and find out how many loyalty points you have prior to ticket sales that require them?

Got a ST, went to Yeovil at home and going to Brentford away but apparently points are also carried over from last season, or am I making that up?

Logged into my online account but I can't find anywhere that it says what my balance is.

Am I being thick? (Rhetorical question by the way)

Sutton

Reaction score
Think you have to phone or email the ticket office to check.

For some of the early away games, I think it was based on last years points. I am presuming this will change soon to be just based on this year.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought as much but surely it's not beyond the wit of man to have a total on your account page to remove any doubt?

Phoning the TO can be an expensive business.

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually they should award a loyalty point for each minute you have to spend on that damn phone line listening to Hi Ho Silver Lining.

No problem with TO staff btw. Always found them very helpful and professional.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
There's a link on the website, just doesn't work. :rolleyes: Believe they know this but they are still not up to speed.

Only points from away games are being counted for away tickets I believe I saw somewhere.

They did use last season's but that becomes catch 22 if you're not careful. Can't go away because you haven't got enough points, can't get enough points because you can't go away.

Forest will be tricky, 3 away games played, for most Derby is easy but Hull and Southampton midweek tricky and Brentford limited availability. Lots of people (like me) on 1010 I suspect (although last night's turnout was magnificent and most of them will have 1030 or 1040 I would have thought)..

D

Deleted member 4594

why is it such a faff to try and find out how many loyalty points you have prior to ticket sales that require them?

Got a ST, went to Yeovil at home and going to Brentford away but apparently points are also carried over from last season, or am I making that up?

Logged into my online account but I can't find anywhere that it says what my balance is.

You've got 1020 points, hope this helps :D

W

wolvesultra

You have 1010 with an additional 10 pending

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
K

Kingswinford Wolf

10 points per game. 1000 for ST holder upfront and 100 for members upfront but points are pending if the game has yet to be played.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wowweeee, i used the search function and got rewarded for the fruits of my labour. Who'd have thunk it?

Anyway, i reckon i already know the answer but I've just been asked if Pre-Season friendlies accumulate loyalty points.
I said I didn't think so, but i knew some of you gorgeous and educated lot will know for sure.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Wowweeee, i used the search function and got rewarded for the fruits of my labour. Who'd have thunk it?

Anyway, i reckon i already know the answer but I've just been asked if Pre-Season friendlies accumulate loyalty points.
I said I didn't think so, but i knew some of you gorgeous and educated lot will know for sure.
No they don't

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you. I can't remember, the last time i went to a Pre-Season friendly i doubt there was such a thing as a loyalty point.

D

Deleted member 4257

Hopefully, loyalty points will be rolling onto next season for 1st few games.

Back
Top Bottom