Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyalty points help needed

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me , I know how to look at my own loyalty points on my wolves account but am unaware how to look at my kids , does anyone know if you can do this or do you have to have a separate account in their name ? If so if you set up an account in their name will it be a new account with new supporter number or will it give you an option to link to their existing supporter number ? Many thanks in advance

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me , I know how to look at my own loyalty points on my wolves account but am unaware how to look at my kids , does anyone know if you can do this or do you have to have a separate account in their name ? If so if you set up an account in their name will it be a new account with new supporter number or will it give you an option to link to their existing supporter number ? Many thanks in advance
My son’s account is linked to mine (he doesn’t have his own set up) and I can do everything that I can with my own account e.g. buy tickets for him, see his loyalty points and use his Wolves cash. Can’t remember how I did it though as was set up quite a few years ago now. One of my mate’s account is linked to mine for buying tickets, nothing else, and when I look at my “linked accounts” my son’s has a star against it whilst my mate’s doesn’t.

May be worth an email to the club.

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Just create an account for your son on the ticketing website. It'll ask you for his supporter number, then all of his ticket and membership history, along with loyalty points, will automatically be added and able to be viewed. Then you can link his account to your own account by adding him to your friends and family on your ticket account.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My son’s account is linked to mine (he doesn’t have his own set up) and I can do everything that I can with my own account e.g. buy tickets for him, see his loyalty points and use his Wolves cash. Can’t remember how I did it though as was set up quite a few years ago now. One of my mate’s account is linked to mine for buying tickets, nothing else, and when I look at my “linked accounts” my son’s has a star against it whilst my mate’s doesn’t.

Yes both mine are linked to my account in this way and I receive their emails too but cant work out how to do it either lol

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes both mine are linked to my account in this way and I receive their emails too but cant work out how to do it either lol
Log on to his using the supporter number (his) rather than the email address.

It maybe a case you can't remember the password but then just go through the forgotten password link and it'll email you if your email address is also the email address linked to his account.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think it's if you set them up as family or friend when linking them and which of the options you picked.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's if you set them up as family or friend when linking them and which of the options you picked.
No family or friend you can buy tickets on their behalf but you can't see their points or Wolves cash etc they must be logged on to their own account to do that.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies , it seems if you have immediate family they have a heart next to their name , neither of my kids have this and are just down as family so maybe this is the problem , I’ve emailed the ticket office to find out .. thanks again …

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies , it seems if you have immediate family they have a heart next to their name , neither of my kids have this and are just down as family so maybe this is the problem , I’ve emailed the ticket office to find out .. thanks again …
Just checked my profile and it says “immediate family are marked by a heart” but my son’s name is marked by a star and the word “strong”. No idea if this is correct but I seem to have complete control over his account which, seeing as I pay for it all, so I should :rolleyes:Let us know what the ticket office say when they reply?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Just checked my profile and it says “immediate family are marked by a heart” but my son’s name is marked by a star and the word “strong”. No idea if this is correct but I seem to have complete control over his account which, seeing as I pay for it all, so I should :rolleyes:Let us know what the ticket office say when they reply?
Same as me. The heart emoji for immediate family confused me too, I don't think it's actually a thing, so I'm not sure why it's stated on the website. The linked relationship with my son has only ever been 'strong' both when he was a child and an adult. It's never been possible to get it marked with a heart.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They replied pretty quickly actually , told me their loyalty points but said to be able to see online will have to create separate accounts for them or just do as I did and email them , I thought both my lads were on 1240 points and I’m on 1250 as I did Turin without them but somehow my eldest son is on the same as me , not sure how they happened lol … as long as we get Watford tickets in the morning I’m sure by the reset we will all be back to the same ..

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody else’s points reset to zero today?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My points are back on now but what are they using loyalty points for this season?

Admittance to next season's Priority Scheme? Cup tickets if we progress beyond the early rounds? Presumably we won't be having ticket windows based on points for league games based on what was said when they scrapped all previous loyalty points?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My points are back on now but what are they using loyalty points for this season?

Admittance to next season's Priority Scheme? Cup tickets if we progress beyond the early rounds? Presumably we won't be having ticket windows based on points for league games based on what was said when they scrapped all previous loyalty points?
Club said they'd review the Member Plus nearer the time so no real answer on that.

They did say loyalty points maybe be used for cup games, although I think they meant for semi finals or finals etc I'd imagine they'll follow suit for cup home games and just go straight to members lottery!

They still need to allocate the points for those reasons and in theory (albeit not likely in reality) away games could also go down to say 150 points for example.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Club said they'd review the Member Plus nearer the time so no real answer on that.

They did say loyalty points maybe be used for cup games, although I think they meant for semi finals or finals etc I'd imagine they'll follow suit for cup home games and just go straight to members lottery!

They still need to allocate the points for those reasons and in theory (albeit not likely in reality) away games could also go down to say 150 points for example.
Cheers, pretty much what I was thinking.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
My loyalty points are back now too, plus additional points for the Spurs and Man United games.

Bilbrook Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Seems a bit early to reset them. All of a sudden a lot of people who were way ahead on points will be level with people who were way behind.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Resetting for STH's after 2 away games, rough that basically doing what they did to members for home games and making it near enough a lottery aren't they!

JaseWWFC

Reaction score
Loyalty point system is a farce this year.Built mine and my daughters points up to then have 100 points only when i renewed my membership.10.15 this morning most tickets gone for Brentford i feel sorry for the people who cant get to a device early morning and miss out.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Seems to have gone to this season now. In terms of STHs people with high numbers will have got Watford tickets. So I presume it's 1040 (after the Watford game) for people who were high numbers, 1030 for other regular away fans. I did say a while ago that when it gets to Villa I reckon around 2300 on the max and then another 1000 on 10 below chasing 700 tickets?

Back
Top Bottom