Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lose on Sunday and Nuno should be sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you wonder why you get pelters?

Why ? In this instance he's absolutely right.

In the last 16 league games we have.

Lost 8.

Drew 5

Won 3.

Nuno is not an attack minded coach.So if we want to score more goals it's the gaffa that needs replacing.Sorry I love Nuno but we cannot keep living in the past.

The project.( If there is one ) needs ripping up and another one sorted.Cuz this one has run its course.

Chelsea sacked the lamp and a replacement was there the day after.I actually think Nuno wants to gew hum.

Don't really think tonight is doing any of us any favours.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

But why?

Because all I'm seeing is either a) he has "credit in the bank" whatever the **** that means or b) he donated food

Are either of those two reasons enough justification to risk losing potentially years of progress and at the very least the spine of the team, or is there a third super secret reason that someone with a bigly football brain will share with the rest of us?
Pudsey raises money for charity perhaps he should have a go at management

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
I’ve always been a big supporter of Nuno! Love the guy and think he’s been amazing. However, my father in law (saints fan) summed it up well tonight... Nuno has lost his passion. Maybe the pandemic has played a massive part and the lack of a pre season... however the results and performance have been awful! We can’t keep going on hiding behind a couch whilst wolves are playing! The time is right for a change... time to bed in a formation/style before the end of the year. Pre season to buy who the manager wants etc...

However I’ll call it now... Mourinho to get sacked, Nuno to get sacked... we get Mourinho

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am Nuno's biggest defender. My love for him is genuine manlove stuff. It is all wrong for a man of my age.

But tonight he let the club and the fans down. Infact, he disrespected the club and fans with such a line up.
I am massively disappointed in him.

That takes alot for me to say. He must be made accountable for tonight.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We bottled every

Liverpool will still come top 4 and city have always been favourites this year and were always around that point. We cannot go 3 games in a row without a shocker.
The point was that both those teams were playing way below what was expected...City turned it around and Liverpool might improve.....but so might Wolves.

D

Deleted member 11332

I’ve always been a big supporter of Nuno! Love the guy and think he’s been amazing. However, my father in law (saints fan) summed it up well tonight... Nuno has lost his passion. Maybe the pandemic has played a massive part and the lack of a pre season... however the results and performance have been awful! We can’t keep going on hiding behind a couch whilst wolves are playing! The time is right for a change... time to bed in a formation/style before the end of the year. Pre season to buy who the manager wants etc...

However I’ll call it now... Mourinho to get sacked, Nuno to get sacked... we get Mourinho

No thanks, even more negative than Nuno with better players.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I look on a team like Leicester and thinking it could have been us.
Brendan Rodgers suddenly looks twice the manager of Nuno.
Santo looks done..no vitality and no positivity.
He looks pretty dead in the water to me.
Question is if we can afford to keep him?
Certainly not going by the most recent results.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I now find myself questioning that £250,000 donation. Not enough to save you Nuno. Your job is to make Wolverhampton Wanderers FC successful again, not pussy yourself out of the cup like a ****!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nuno is missing 2 things he loves most, his family and the fans. We need this season over ASAP

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'd rather keep Nuno then. ****!

D

Deleted member 11332

Didn’t say I wanted it... just can see it happening!

That'll be me signing out for a while. As I said earlier I watch football to be entertained, I want us to win but I'd rather us play the right way to do it.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I now find myself questioning that £250,000 donation. Not enough to save you Nuno. Your job is to make Wolverhampton Wanderers FC successful again, not pussy yourself out of the cup like a ****!

That's shameful the donation has nothing to do with football on the pitch so please don't bad name a charitable donation

It isn't a save my job plea, clearly if fosun wanted him gone he would be gone by now

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks, even more negative than Nuno with better players.
NOBODY but NOBODY is more negative and boring as Nuno - he wrote the manual. He was a goalkeeper don't forget they aren't known for being exciting.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
He deserves to have at least the summer break and let's see where we are at Xmas next season. Its been a dire season for many reasons absolutely, Nuno and the team just look out of sorts and tired.
Hopefully with fans and travel back, couple of decent ready to go signings and a fresh start we'll be back to what we were

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of Mixers adopting the absolutely ****ing useless Kier Starmer approach to debate. Criticise the OP without offering any real alternative solutions :rolleyes:
What's the real alternative solution? OP says sack him if we lose on Sunday, only alternative I can see is a one word answer - "no"

He deserves this summer and the start of next season. If there are not dramatic improvements in performance though all his goodwill is spent and it’s time to go.
This

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think he was trying to curry favour with us in doing that. I think it was a genuinely altruistic act. Not heroic by any stretch but thoroughly decent.

We did go out with a whimper but who cares, the cup means nothing this season. If results improve a bit in the league I'll feel okay about Nuno sticking around.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These are the sort of fans we're used to seeing on Arsenal TV. Man United fans on Twitter who have never seen them play. Liverpool fans who phone up 6-0-6 and say they think it's time for Klopp to go because they've just lost at home to Manchester City. Moan moan moan. Angry and raging before and after games. Overreacting, spoilt, petty, no perspective. No gratitude. They're the first ones to moan at the next new manager, then the next and the next. Unable to have the perspective and patience to see how one poor season (and by our recent standards this is not really a terrible season) plays out in the very testing pandemic conditions. Complete disrespect to a man who has given us our very best days and now needs a bit of back up and support. It's all bile, anger, spitting feathers and wah wah wah. They are reactionaries with no back bone or loyalty. No character. Here today, gone tomorrow because we don't qualify for Europe for the third successive season.

Am I happy to with tonight's performance or many of to his season's performances? Of course not. Do I now want to throw Nuno under the bus mid season and his first poor poor season? Of course not.
Nicely put......would love to buy you a beer or two,( dozen) :)

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where were you when we were good, where were you when we were good

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He deserves to have at least the summer break and let's see where we are at Xmas next season. Its been a dire season for many reasons absolutely, Nuno and the team just look out of sorts and tired.
Hopefully with fans and travel back, couple of decent ready to go signings and a fresh start we'll be back to what we were
No good if we are relegated. After the last two years I wouldn’t trust the current set up with 100k let alone 100mil

Reaction score
Sometimes it is said a manager has lost the dressing room , after that I think he may have lost the fans !!!

D

Deleted member yltz11841

I don't think he was trying to curry favour with us in doing that. I think it was a genuinely altruistic act. Not heroic by any stretch but thoroughly decent.

We did go out with a whimper but who cares, the cup means nothing this season. If results improve a bit in the league I'll feel okay about Nuno sticking around.
Would you be happy watching that week in week out next year after spending a few hundred million?

TheAdmiral

Reaction score
I’m a big Nuno fan and will be eternally grateful for what he done for us in the last 3 seasons but........ my patience is now wearing VERY thin and I’m not sure how much longer I can watch this **** week in, week out. It wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t know we CAN do better than this. If Nuno doesn’t have the ‘solutions’ after all perhaps it is time to hand over the reins to someone else.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's taken us as far as he can. He has no 'solutions'. We've been **** for 12 months now and with the players he's got that's a disgrace. I think he's out of ideas and time for a new face to take this group on.
I agree with you, these people on here having a go at you are deluded happy clappers.
How they can waste two hours of their lives watching that trash and then come on here waiting for the first fan to vent so they can pile in is beyond me.

(Maybe one day Nuno will give an interview somewhere and say during his time at Wolves he was stitched up by the owners, who knows. But if this is the case, he gets paid well to be their fall guy)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please don’t question the donation. Can’t we all at least agree that his generous gift was from the heart....totally altruistic.
Nuno is a classy bloke and would never be a fake giver.
If you don’t agree, then I don’t know what else to say.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

@northnorfolkwolf what a ****ing *****.

Years ago you thanked me on here for encouraging you to get a season ticket- I really wish I hadn’t.

You sound like a proper privileged ****er. The sort that is usually reserved for the bigger teams who can’t see evolution and are too narrow minded and disrespectful to give a manager time and support during a difficult period.

You need to climb on Mrs Northborfolk or buy a brass or something. Just get yerself laid and get a sense of proportion of the real world.

Got to be the worst thread by the worst poster this forum has seen.
Welcome back Dukinfield. It’s along time you last posted, but I couldn’t agree more with your observations...
“Worst post by the worst poster this forum has ever seen”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom