Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Looking at the same thing (almost) different ways?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've stayed up and it's the summer. Nuno/or new manager will build his new side, 433, :
Patricio
Semedo Boly Kilman Johnny
................. Neves ................
Podence Jiminez(hopefully) Neto

That's just 2 players short of what we've got now, admittedly Johnny and Jiminez are injured but both back and firing for August. I accept finding 2 top class mfs may be difficult but surely not impossible, esp with the chance to play beside Neves, who I'd make captain. We look at our team at this moment and think they're **** but it's possible, likely 7/11 of them will be the side come August, when we will all be singing their names from the stands?

D

Deleted member 11332

We'd probably need at least one new centre half. I'm not convinced boly can play in a 2 or Kilman yet.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've stayed up and it's the summer. Nuno/or new manager will build his new side, 433, :
Patricio
Semedo Boly Kilman Johnny
................. Neves ................
Podence Jiminez(hopefully) Neto

That's just 2 players short of what we've got now, admittedly Johnny and Jiminez are injured but both back and firing for August. I accept finding 2 top class mfs may be difficult but surely not impossible, esp with the chance to play beside Neves, who I'd make captain. We look at our team at this moment and think they're **** but it's possible, likely 7/11 of them will be the side come August, when we will all be singing their names from the stands?
Norfolk - if we stay up , I think there will be no problems.
But why not try and loan those few guys today , we lend players out for a half season all the time.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still think we would need 3 defenders to play a back 4 and trust it , Jonny is the only one good enough and we dont know what his level will be like after his horrific injury.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still think we would need 3 defenders to play a back 4 and trust it , Jonny is the only one good enough and we dont know what his level will be like after his horrific injury.
Concerning that you think we need to make wholesale changes at the back? To fund this and new mf I assume we'd have to move on several players to generate funds? And, of course, we won't know until August how Jiminez will do? That could be like a whole new team?

Back
Top Bottom