Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Verdict

D

Deleted member drgr12429

hope so. i am no bruno hater. the bloke has done quite well overall but how he communicates his ideas is hard to see as his english is so jumbled up. watch his latest BBc interview. i have no idea what he is on about. so, unless they all speak portugese it must be really difficult
To be fair to the bloke picking up on his wording is a bit harsh. It's not as easy to speak English for a Portuguese native, and he's only had a season of speaking to the media. I can understand what he is trying to say most of the time.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously ?!!!
Yes I'd pass it to hwang , on his right foot, he's the best finisher in the team ,and was in the right position ( that's why he plays instead of useless Silva )
Would you pass it to dendonker instead??
The second pass ..slide in ..get real , Jimenez overhit the pass so much ,it went out for a throw in
Did you see why it was a throw in? Your best finisher slid for no reason when could have stopped it standing up. Raul didn't pass it to a player who had the ball control of a gnat during that match.

Last edited:

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage and Hwang cost us the game. Very sad. The other players deserved better. Hwang was truly awful. And we could have beaten them by 2.
Absolutely correct re Hwang, why on earth we even bought him is beyond comprehension and someone needs sacking for it. As for him coming on as a sub yesterday, massive mistake, useless piece of lard! Coady also at fault for their first goal, poor marking..again! Some decent performances though, Nevez will be a big loss, Boly was very good, Moutinho very poor, feel sorry for Neto having to go off, Ait Nouri impressed by him.
Not optimistic re incomings.

Last edited:

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you see why it was a throw in? Your best finisher slid for no reason when could have stopped it standing up. Raul didn't pass it to a player who had the ball control of a gnat during that match.
I would imagine by the time hwang had chased it an extra 25 yards after Jimenez had wasted a simple opportunity to set him up, he was pretty ****d off and knackered

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would imagine by the time hwang had chased it an extra 25 yards after Jimenez had wasted a simple opportunity to set him up, he was pretty ****d off and knackered
you're imagining wrong. see the video. fabiolous, who's just as bad, cringed at that pathetic attempt to save the ball.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

you're imagining wrong. see the video. fabiolous, who's just as bad, cringed at that pathetic attempt to save the ball.
Podence wasn't best pleased either. Raul's ball across was zipped over. If it wasn't the Liverpool player would have knocked it out for a corner. Hwang could have dived to try and touch it, or been a little quicker to anticipate it.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence wasn't best pleased either. Raul's ball across was zipped over. If it wasn't the Liverpool player would have knocked it out for a corner. Hwang could have dived to try and touch it, or been a little quicker to anticipate it.
if you notice on the video, you can tell hwang slowed down just a bit when he reached the half cirlce before the box. that little slow down was all the difference between reaching the ball and not.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frankly mate you are clutching at straws. Even a decent L1 player would have made better use of a quality ball.
I'm thinking Hwang slowed down for that split second because he thought Raul was going to shoot at goal. He was dead wrong.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously ?!!!
Yes I'd pass it to hwang , on his right foot, he's the best finisher in the team ,and was in the right position ( that's why he plays instead of useless Silva )
Would you pass it to dendonker instead??
The second pass ..slide in ..get real , Jimenez overhit the pass so much ,it went out for a throw in
Hwang has been utterly gash for most of the season.

Last edited:

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we were out on our feet at the end,so Boly staring into space as Robertson just ran around him for the third
just like Donc. v. DLS

Back
Top Bottom