Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fwiw, the corner from which the goal came was the result of an offside. Not that it matters now

We should have won today.

Properly bottled 7th, 8tg, 9th, etc

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Another perfect example of Bruno’s reactive brand of management.
We have Liverpool by the neck and he doesn’t make any changes until they score.
I mean we had some nice counters but they could have had 5 or 6.

Not that we've played badly as we've gone at them but pretending we were bossing the isn't true

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm yet to have uttered a single word of criticism against Hwang since he arrived but having watched all of his performances this season I have to say he really is dreadful.

You can make up for lost time if you want mate. We'd understand.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More importantly, the good people of Korea do.
Poor Koreans watch every week, hoping their countryman performs well in the best league in the world. He lets us down but he also lets down an entire country with every donkey touch.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Not that we've played badly as we've gone at them but pretending we were bossing the isn't true
I didn’t say we were bossing them. We definitely have them some scares and Hwang could’ve had a hattrick by now if he wasn’t so ****ing ****.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well. Least we haven’t handed them the title.

Christ Hwang is bad. Slide tackling the ball out of play has to be the lowlight. It was a ball along the floor as well.

How we’ve contrived not to score from Amy of these counters is some mystery. Apart from the fact that Hwang is playing.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bruno handed the game to Liverpool the moment he brought Hwang on. Throughout the season he’s continually played players like Trincao and Hwang when both haven’t deserved the minutes. I couldn’t care less about people saying it ain’t Bruno’s team it doesn’t take a genius coach to work out how little both Hwang and Trincao give us.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really liked Hwang when he first signed, but he's actually awful. We shouldn't sign him on a permanent deal.
His first touch is actually abysmal.

We've been good today tbf. It's not defeats like this that have seen our season Peter it and us fail to make 7th. It's.the Leeds, Palace, Burnley, Newcastle, Brighton losses

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Fwiw, the corner from which the goal came was the result of an offside. Not that it matters now

We should have won today.

Properly bottled 7th, 8tg, 9th, etc
If both teams took their chances would be about 7-3 to them.

Trincão creating a chance there.

Shame it was for Robertson

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry but Lage is a complete and utter joke. Brings on a player who is leaving and ignores Podence, Chiquinho and Fabio. Worst of all him bringing on Hwang has totally wrecked the game for us. Liverpools defence there for the taking today and he brings on a bloke who has worse control of a football than a 20 stone bloke after 10 pints.

Back
Top Bottom