Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good half. Should be winning. Hwang has to shoot across goal

And
Dendoncker needs to hit the target

Still expected to be 2 or 3 down so happy so far. Let’s hope at least a point. Cement 8th and stop Liverpool winning title

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am still in disbelief he has brought Hwang on who cant control a ball. Brilliant play from our lads first half though. Gutting and just typical we lose Neto who was looking brilliant. Just why couldnt he have brought on Fabio, Chiquinho or Podence though? Really really strange.

T

TheConcourse

Effort goes a long way doesn’t it? Staggered that he picked Hwang tbh. Chiquinho would tear this lot apart at the back.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a nothing match fir Wolves, several players playing their lady game, agai st a team going for the title...and yet we are trying hard and playing really well.

I know we could get stuffed in the 2nd half but really proud of the boys today.

It's a massive shame this group of players couldn't be ***** this time last season to give Nuno a proper send off Vs United's U21s.

Bruno's gameplan is working so far today, though.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely with a team defending a high line and looking vulnerable to pace, you replace Neto with Chiq....!?
It would upset the balance unfortunately. We have set up perfectly and I can understand why Hwang comes on despite not being his greatest fan. I imagine he didn’t use Podence because he continues to have limited fitness and it was very early.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why wasn’t Raul offside for goal btw?

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Really frustrating that Neto had to go off. And hopefully it is not any reoccurrence of his previous. Was looking really sharp too.

Raul been plating really well i think. Neves with some great passing.

Obviously the second may change, but think that was a good first half and very pleased.

Could (should) have scored 2 more too.

Nice to see some passes being played down the middle. Our forwards actually being found (or at least looked for) with passes

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know where you go if Neves has to come off. No Cundle. 3-4-3?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeah, Chiq in a 2 seems a bad plan. Podence the way though you'd think.

Donk chance not an easy one at all as that angle proves.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Good half. Should be winning. Hwang has to shoot across goal

And
Dendoncker needs to hit the target

Still expected to be 2 or 3 down so happy so far. Let’s hope at least a point. Cement 8th and stop Liverpool winning title
I think a dink over the keepee was the best option. A la Raul against Everton

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would upset the balance unfortunately. We have set up perfectly and I can understand why Hwang comes on despite not being his greatest fan.

What balance mate? When Neto was on his pace was posing them real problems, allowing us to counter and actually balancing the game out.

Since he's gone off, the loss of pace has meant Liverpool being far more dominant.

Hwang is also mostly a passenger, so it's hard to call it balanced to take a contributing player off and replace him with someone who contributes little.

4evawolves

Groupie
Reaction score
It would upset the balance unfortunately. We have set up perfectly and I can understand why Hwang comes on despite not being his greatest fan. I imagine he didn’t use Podence because he continues to have limited fitness and it was very early.
You've got to be joking

Back
Top Bottom