Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liquidator

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy new year fellow Wolves. To give us the final push could Nuno prove his super status by getting the club to reintroduce our tune. Would love to hear all of Molineux rocking to the sound again as 30000 of us cheer our team to the championship title.

N

Northamptonwolf

Its not going to happen for all the reasons im sure already discussed.

However the club seriously need to sort out the prematch music, something that gets the hairs on the back of the neck to stand up.

Additionally a decent ale on tap at a fair price will see more in the ground to get the atmosphere kicking off in the concourse like away games.

All adds to the build up.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The liquidator is like a lingering fart. It's a crap song that was never ours. Became so overhyped.

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks, we've moved on as a club. This is Wolves 2.0

G

German Wolf

Prefer a choice from fans who are next generation ie under 50 years old. Like I said in an earlier post, this would be like the 1970's generation of fans shouting along with something from the music scene of the 1920's. We need to move with the times and get up-to-date. But, no ****ing rap crap!

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A simple tune for simple folks.easy to remember the words or what would you like to unite the molineux sound.

E

Edgmond Wolf

We have a new song......

We're going up
We're going up
Wolves are going up

Spontaneous outing at Bristol
It was superb

Wolves are going up

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its not going to happen for all the reasons im sure already discussed.

However the club seriously need to sort out the prematch music, something that gets the hairs on the back of the neck to stand up.

Additionally a decent ale on tap at a fair price will see more in the ground to get the atmosphere kicking off in the concourse like away games.

All adds to the build up.
To be honest takes them long enough to open a bottle of carling in the South Bank.

Saying that the bird they got serving at the moment can take as long as she wants

W

Whitewolf

For starters, how about...

A golden oldie:

or one by our friends Wedding Present (sorry, I must have posted this half a dozen times in the last year on various threads):
Sorry pal it's a no from me, them am old songs, fall asleep to them lol, need some up beat songs , I would even play goal music when we score? What you lads think?

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The happy wanderers -

Come on everyone -

love to go a-wandering,
Along the mountain track,
And as I go, I love to sing,
My knapsack on my back.

Val-deri,Val-dera,
Val-deri,
Val-dera-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Val-deri,Val-dera.
My knapsack on my back.

D

Deleted member 3518

For starters, how about...

A golden oldie:

or one by our friends Wedding Present (sorry, I must have posted this half a dozen times in the last year on various threads):

God not Chicory Tip.

Love the second track.

Was thinking of something of the same genre as the Liquidator but can't get beyond Max Romeo and Wet Dream, which you could do some great lyrics to but doubt they'd be acceptable.:(

Maybe an instrumental version and we create the lyrics.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bring it back! Has anyone brought it up at the fans parliament since pie man left?! If so I'm guessing the clubs stance hasn't changed?!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting it's played all the time but the 'Will Grigg's on Fire' song (or whatever it's called) didn't half get the away end rocking just before kick-off yesterday. Everyone just spontaneously joined in

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry pal it's a no from me, them am old songs, fall asleep to them lol, need some up beat songs , I would even play goal music when we score? What you lads think?
Goal music......please nooooooooooo! We finally got rid of it thankfully a few seasons back, no way should ever return, we ain't Walsall!

D

Deleted member 4382

It was just thought , but we need to move on i was born in the 80s need some 2000 music , stop living in the past its a new generation now most the music people suggest is something my dad would listen to
Chicory Tip was slightly tongue in cheek, but do you feel that way with Davni Chasy? I am an old out of touch git.

D

Deleted member 3518

It was just thought , but we need to move on i was born in the 80s need some 2000 music , stop living in the past its a new generation now most the music people suggest is something my dad would listen to

Ditch "those were the days" then, 50 years old.

W

Whitewolf

Goal music......please nooooooooooo! We finally got rid of it thankfully a few seasons back, no way should ever return, we ain't Walsall!
Never new Walsall played it , it's probably don't get played much down there

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was born in the 80s and I love the Liquidator. Every away game all the 20 and 30 year olds get it on phones or jukebox and cranks the atmosphere up.
Saying that I love that wedding present version of TWTD that Dukinfield posted, it builds up and you can sing along to the chorus and have a disco in the verse part.

Also no ****ing way to goal music.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a Liquidator thread?, I would rather have the freakin birdie song!!

Back
Top Bottom