Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Linking supporter No. to Wolves account help please.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As per thread title.
I've got an account that I've had for many years and my supporter number is linked to it, which obviously allows me to obtain loyalty point and Wolves cash info etc.
I've recently set up an account for my daughter and have been able to add my daughter to my family on my account. The problem I'm having is that I'm unable to link my daughters account to her supporter number for some reason. I've somehow managed to add me to her friends list, though not as a relative.
IF possible I'd like her to obtain Merchandise cash and loyalty points (I know they're now pretty worthless but they're like a badge of honour to an 11 year old, lol) for any tickets assigned to her account.
Anybody able to offer any advice please?
I keep going through what seems to be the procedure for linking her account to supporter number, only for it to say ERROR, incorrect supporter number or password, despite me having all the correct info to hand.
Very frustrating!!!

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
Why don't you email the club? They'll probably have someone in customer care employed and trained to do assist with these sort of issues.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why don't you email the club? They'll probably have someone in customer care employed and trained to do assist with these sort of issues.
That was my next port of call mate, was just enquiring on here on the off chance that somebody may have encountered similar and known what I need to do.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As per thread title.
I've got an account that I've had for many years and my supporter number is linked to it, which obviously allows me to obtain loyalty point and Wolves cash info etc.
I've recently set up an account for my daughter and have been able to add my daughter to my family on my account. The problem I'm having is that I'm unable to link my daughters account to her supporter number for some reason. I've somehow managed to add me to her friends list, though not as a relative.
IF possible I'd like her to obtain Merchandise cash and loyalty points (I know they're now pretty worthless but they're like a badge of honour to an 11 year old, lol) for any tickets assigned to her account.
Anybody able to offer any advice please?
I keep going through what seems to be the procedure for linking her account to supporter number, only for it to say ERROR, incorrect supporter number or password, despite me having all the correct info to hand.
Very frustrating!!!
Don’t you need a membership to get merchandise cash?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you need to somehow link her accounts together? I remember doing something like that a while back.
That's what I'm attempting mate but to no avail unfortunately. I'll perhaps do as JM above says and contact the club.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's what I'm attempting mate but to no avail unfortunately. I'll perhaps do as JM above says and contact the club.
If she has a membership can you just not log in with that account which should then give you the merchandise cash and loyalty points?

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
That was my next port of call mate, was just enquiring on here on the off chance that somebody may have encountered similar and known what I need to do.
I'd do that mate, they might be slow to reply but I'm sure they'll be able to sort it or if you make a direct request to them on Twitter or social media they may give you an email address.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If she has a membership can you just not log in with that account which should then give you the merchandise cash and loyalty points?
You need to link supporter number to account but I'm unable to do so, so basically she has a Wolves online account and also a current Wolves membership but they're both standalone as it stands. Without linking the two I'm unable to access her cash and loyalty points. No bother, I'll email club.
Thanks anyway.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
1632042248584.png

This worked for me, add a relationship on your ticketing account and you can purchase tickets.

Fill it all out and you should be good to go, I've done this with my brothers supporter number and I can assign tickets to either me or him when purchasing and it'll use their loyalty points. You can use their Wolves Cash too when purchasing tickets from memory.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 24015

This worked for me, add a relationship on your ticketing account and you can purchase tickets.

Fill it all out and you should be good to go, I've done this with my brothers supporter number and I can assign tickets to either me or him when purchasing and it'll use their loyalty points. You can use their Wolves Cash too when purchasing tickets from memory.
Thanks JH1902.
I've looked everywhere to find this screen within my account and am unable to do so, I wonder if it's because I'm trying on my mobile???

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks JH1902.
I've looked everywhere to find this screen within my account and am unable to do so, I wonder if it's because I'm trying on my mobile???
Click on my ticketing account where it displays loyalty point/merchandise cash balance. Should take you to a screen and within it it will say my friends and family with a link to manage my relationships. That should take you to that screen.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Click on my ticketing account where it displays loyalty point/merchandise cash balance. Should take you to a screen and within it it will say my friends and family with a link to manage my relationships. That should take you to that screen.
Thanks Wolf316, have tried this and still no joy, unfortunately. I can access the manage my relationships on my own account and my daughter is there, with her supporter number alongside her name. I can't access it within her account though, as it's asking me to either link a supporter number or enter a new account. She has an account but for whatever reason when I try to link her supporter number and enter her password it comes up with an error??? Thanks again though, much appreciated.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Wolf316, have tried this and still no joy, unfortunately. I can access the manage my relationships on my own account and my daughter is there, with her supporter number alongside her name. I can't access it within her account though, as it's asking me to either link a supporter number or enter a new account. She has an account but for whatever reason when I try to link her supporter number and enter her password it comes up with an error??? Thanks again though, much appreciated.
No worries mate hope you get it sorted.

Back
Top Bottom