Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lift Request - 13 Aug 22

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This might be a push but l wonder if anyone could give me a lift from Telford (I will be in Madeley but can get a bus to other locations) to Wolvo and back for the Fulham match. Happy to pay petrol money, buy some drinks or whatever.

I planned my first trip since an ankle operation in late May to see my elderly (late 80s) mum in Telford to coincide with the Fulham fixture. Train tickets were booked before rail strikes were announced. I can get to Telford on Friday 12 Aug 22 but getting from there to Wolvo on matchday is more problematic - even if there are some trains l doubt that they will exactly friendly to someone still on crutches.

Sorry to be a pain and thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody train strikes means I'm unlikely to even try from london. Fulham fans may need coaches! Hope ankle ok btw.

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
This might be a push but l wonder if anyone could give me a lift from Telford (I will be in Madeley but can get a bus to other locations) to Wolvo and back for the Fulham match. Happy to pay petrol money, buy some drinks or whatever.

I planned my first trip since an ankle operation in late May to see my elderly (late 80s) mum in Telford to coincide with the Fulham fixture. Train tickets were booked before rail strikes were announced. I can get to Telford on Friday 12 Aug 22 but getting from there to Wolvo on matchday is more problematic - even if there are some trains l doubt that they will exactly friendly to someone still on crutches.

Sorry to be a pain and thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help.
May be worth contacting Telford Wolves, think it was Mark who organised away coaches. He may be able to help as i know many come to the home games on the train.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just bumping this. If anyone could help that would be great.

I have asked London Wolves, who l am a member of, for contact info for anyone they know in Telford Wolves. Ta for that tip.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just bumping this. If anyone could help that would be great.

I have asked London Wolves, who l am a member of, for contact info for anyone they know in Telford Wolves. Ta for that tip.

At Telford Wolves, Mark Hadley’s FB profile:-

Also you can try

info@telfordwolves.com

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At Telford Wolves, Mark Hadley’s FB profile:-

Also you can try

info@telfordwolves.com
TY. The London Wolves travel secretary has given me Mark's number - l will text him later.

Edited to add: Have done so. I actually met a lot of the Telford Wolves guys when l went for a beer in the Wheatsheaf with the late, lamented (by some) Edgy (formerly of this parish). They seemed a good bunch.

Last edited:

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
TY. The London Wolves travel secretary has given me Mark's number - l will text him later.

Edited to add: Have done so. I actually met a lot of the Telford Wolves guys when l went for a beer in the Wheatsheaf with the late, lamented (by some) Edgy (formerly of this parish). They seemed a good bunch.

the LATE edgy? did i miss something?

Back
Top Bottom