Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

L'Equipe Top 50 u-21 footballers

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Asensio is incredible.

For me, Rashford should be higher. He's up there with Mbappe and Dembele.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Jota the only one not playing in a top flight league there?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha, Neves is better and has achieved far more than atleast 50% of that list and almost all of the midfielders on there.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree with Essex these kind of lists are pure rubbish....

T

that bloke there

A member of Jorge Mendes' s stable, Diogo Jota will play in English D2 this season, lent to Wolverhampton (like his compatriot Ruben Neves), with close ties to the super-agent. The Championship seems small for the qualities of the international striker Portuguese Hopes, revealed in Paços de Ferreira and bought by Atlético de Madrid in the summer of 2016. On a wing or second striker, his favorite position, Jota impressed in loan to FC Porto last season, by his dribbling and the maturity that emerges from his choices of game (8 goals, 7 assists in Liga Nos). He will not be long in the shade, especially if he confirms his excellent start to the season with the Wolves.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Asensio is incredible.

For me, Rashford should be higher. He's up there with Mbappe and Dembele.
You're joking about Rashford right?

I don't think he's that special at all. Loads of pace and no end product, just like Walcott

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're joking about Rashford right?

I don't think he's that special at all. Loads of pace and no end product, just like Walcott

Deadly serious. He's already twice the player Walcott was at his best and only going to get better.

No end product? He has 5 goals in 8 games already this season and averages 1 in 3 over his short career mainly playing wide.

I don't normally like players being over-hyped, especially when they play for England, but this lad is the real deal.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Where's Bright?

In all seriousness, if Vinagre keeps playing like he is he'll be on the list in no time.

W

we8wba

Haha, Neves is better and has achieved far more than atleast 50% of that list and almost all of the midfielders on there.

Haven't looked st the list but bit biased?

Neves oozes quality but achieved more? 50 apps Porto over mainly one season that's it bar a nice stat record on captain (which doesn't mean too much)

Not me knocking Ruben, just I think he's going prove more than say he's proven already

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
41st is a joke, better than many above him and no I'm not biased I don't think!

Back
Top Bottom