Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester predictions

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon we're going to start off with a win.
L C F C - 1 (Vardy 83')
W W F C - 3 (Jota 22' 48' Dendonker 85')

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you see the picture from the inside of the airplane?
It was all business class, so definitely a charter (unless of course it's a fully kitted out Fosun Dreamliner):D

No missed them. Where can I find them please.

Sorry I've searched and searched but can't find it.
If the poster who posted the picture of the team in the plane reads this, please post again.
Coady was in the front of the picture.

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
...but Diogo Jota starred in the 2019 remake...
...of the 2003/4 original EPL blockbuster..."Comeback of all Comebacks"

Last edited:

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves are already 'up and running' with only a couple of players to integrate quickly, whereas Leicester have belatedly lost a significant member of their best X1 and have a few new boys to 'bed in'. With any luck, and we all need that, Wolves will be able to exploit any rustiness and lack of togetherness. 0-3.

D

Deleted member 3751

This was interesting:
What’s wrong with people? There team is basically the same as last year and we beat them 2-0 at home. No way would I be happy with a draw at home. Nice 4-2 win for me

The poster is correct, of course, and there may be a general opinion that we have not actually improved because of it. But the team that played them last year will hopefully be a lot better this year.

However, although we were very good Thursday, Leicester will be out of the traps and I think we will struggle early on in particular. We'll be stretched a lot more and given our 6000 round trip I can't see us getting anything from this game.
But then that poster got correctly pulled up by another Leicester fan asking if he'd actually seen the game last year, when we absolutely battered them first half yet somehow went in 2-0 down. We play like that again and we'll win

Did you watch that game?

They Could easily been a couple of goals up within 10 minutes and we scored with our 1st attack from a bizarre own goal.

We saw the game out well, Dispite Vardy’s red card, but the gods were with us that day.

Expecting a very difficult afternoon but think we could edge it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We may just have the edge on sharpness,but im going for 1-1, Raul to score first then we sit back and concede late on
Then again what do i know?

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester will go for it - 4 3. To us! Raul first hat trick and late winner from Paddy.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mate cant go tomorrow , are there any pubs in Telford area showing the game ?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Leicester will attack and leave themselves open and if they play Evans and Morgan in central defence I can see Jota running them ragged. They are good going forward though so I can see a high scoring game.

Leicester 2 Wolves 3 (Jota 2, Raul)

D

Davrow

I actually think there is good reason to be optimistic we can win this due to being ahead in match readiness having been playing competitive football for a few weeks? May only be a goal in it but I think we'll just edge this one.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think this is a facinating game so pretty annoyed it hasn't made the sky coverage list honestly.

I think a draw is the most likely result. 2-2

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
Leicester are a good side but we are better....................Wolves win.....................Are we in the Counting House again?

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For those of you that know anything about cycling, I can see Wolves being like Team Sky/Ineos, with Nuno being Dave Brailsford.
Nuno has a team of people around him that are quite simply the best in their field.
Every last minute detail is observed and dealt with.
Diet, sleep, massage etc all taken care off meticulously.
Nuno and his team are going to revolutionise football fitness and recovery like Wenger did in the 90's

Don't worry about the plane flight, for Nuno, it means he is with the players longer to make sure they are doing the correct thing.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The nearer the game gets the more confident I feel. We're 5 games in now, fit and well organised. I see Villa's goal was through Spurs lack of organisation, which is what I think we can capitalise on tomorrow at Leicester. If we score in the first 30 we will win for sure.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see the weeks travel as a big issue, traveling west is almost always easier, you're gaining time zones for one thing. Also Nuno has meticulously prepared the journey, it's not movies and gin for our lads, (unlike when I travel :oops:)

D

Deleted member 4152

For those of you that know anything about cycling, I can see Wolves being like Team Sky/Ineos, with Nuno being Dave Brailsford.
Nuno has a team of people around him that are quite simply the best in their field.
Every last minute detail is observed and dealt with.
Diet, sleep, massage etc all taken care off meticulously.
Nuno and his team are going to revolutionise football fitness and recovery like Wenger did in the 90's

Don't worry about the plane flight, for Nuno, it means he is with the players longer to make sure they are doing the correct thing.
The plane couldn’t get there. Cyclists 3 a breast in the clouds. Couldn’t get past

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last season we lost this match, playing 3-4-3, with Costa starting and Bonatini on for 45 mins.

1-3 Wolves
This is the key change from last year's game (3-5-2).
Interesting to see the bench. Will we have Neto, Cutrone definitely and Vallejo plus MGW. Should give us more options.
Watched Everton and Palace last night. Very unimpressed with Everton.

D

Deleted member 4453

Lot of comments from Leicester fans last season saying we're not as good as everyone seems to make us out to be.

Seem to sound like they have a bit of Villa delusion about them after winning that title a few years back, rather than give credit where it's due.

Their club doesn't endear me in the same way now we're amongst them.

All that said I'd take a draw today.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
You just can't beat a good start....we'll be on it for sure.

If tiredness shows up as an issue this early and fresh into the season it won't look too good for the rest of it.

Back
Top Bottom