Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds Verdict

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** ref, even ****tier defending. We can not play that open with the defenders we have, Bruno needs to understand that.

Sevenwolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Saiss can **** off
Raul can **** off
Kevin friend is a *****
Have to say I agree. Raul really struggling and a bit of a liability. Saiss been a great servant but struggling since afcon and hit a new low tonight. Ref should have been struck off years ago. So fed up.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That performance has probably just about cemented 8th spot. Fuming.

Bullyboy

Groupie
Reaction score
And there goes the weekend. Needs a shake up. In control with 9 men (Raul & Saiss missing) then with 10 we fall apart. Never a yellow card - Friend is a cheat!

Reactions: Ian

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Game was completely turned on its head with the red card which should never have been a second yellow.

Some blame has to go to lage though, we were winning 2-0, he should have made us more solid and made it harder for Leeds to get anywhere near our goal.

He didn't change anything and we remained open and continued playing Leeds game which was end to end...

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Still thought we would win that when we went down to 10 men. Friend was diabolical but we defended like the Keystone cops. Coady did okay but Sa, RAN and Saiss cost us. Lage should have changed things around and tried to shut up shop after Raul went off. Not sure how though, that's why I'm not a manager. Glad I couldn't make it tonight, that would have been a long journey home. A right sickner. We should have been 4 up at halftime.

Raul out for the Villa game, hopefully Neves will be okay. Hard to muster up enthusiasm for it after that collapse. That's football though, it does this to you. Watford, Burnley and Everton will be hating us.

Arthur

Reaction score
You can blame the refs as much as you like, what we've just witnessed is the exact reason why wolves, unlike teams like Leicester or west ham, will never break into the top 6

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t get over saiss for that second goal. Absolutely disgusting. How many goals has he cost us now? He’s an absolute moron and I’d gladly never see him in a wolves shirt again. Moroccan maldini? Moroccan bramble more like

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’m ****ing fuming. The ref is a **** why oh ****ing why did VAR not intervene and point out it wasn’t an intentional foul by Raul what is the actual ****ing point of VAR? Now onto the game I’ve said it before I don’t get the love in for RAN his final ball is so poor and his defending leaves a lot to be desired. Saiss and RAN are targeted every game cos they’re seen as weak links and they are. ****ing hell we get so close and ****ing implode. It ain’t to be nobody wants little old wolves in the top 6.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Friend had reffed that properly, we win 4-0.

Leeds are absolutely atrocious. I suppose the positive aspect is that if they stay up they'll be down there again next season.

Saiss was abysmal - obviously. Boly had a 50p head. RAN for goal one was awful.

It's that ****er Kevin Friend's fault that we found ourselves in this ludicrous position. But we defended worse than Leeds after the sending off. And that's on us

Bullyboy

Groupie
Reaction score
I can’t get over saiss for that second goal. Absolutely disgusting. How many goals has he cost us now? He’s an absolute moron and I’d gladly never see him in a wolves shirt again. Moroccan maldini? Moroccan bramble more like
All he had to do was head it out ffs

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't tell from the Steve Bull but if it was Raul going in for that challenge he cost us the game.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, but as bad as our defending was at 10 men, Kevin Friend's decision brought those circumstances about. He cost us three crucial points with his ridiculous call, where it looked just as likely that the keeper wiped out Raul. VAR needs to be changed so that 2nd bookings are assessed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom