Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno looked absolutely furious at full time.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
You really hate the club management don’t you
I do… I don’t trust them, the state of this team is borderline negligence on their part and we’ll go down as a result of their mismanagement.
Not pant wetting but we can’t score enough goals or have any kind of squad depth that can affect a game positively.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One game doesn’t define a season and no one’s getting relegated today, so let’s not over-react but there are worrying echos from last season

I think it could well define our season. We have a good first 11 but thats it. They will get overrun by teams with decent squads who can make 3 or 4 changes with decent players to keep things fresh. Combine that with the same problem we have scoring goals and no back up and thats a relegation battle imo.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute pleasure to watch that was . FairPlay to Bruno

**** Jeff shi and this transfer window

Lack of striker cost us massively and literally no subs to bring on

Ait nouri v poor for both goals

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've got one goal from all our possession and nice play. Ultimately we ain't going to get more with this set of players.

Clearly we arent as proven by last season but they have done **** all to rectify it this summer so far and we are now paying the price already. Sadly so predictable. Get it sorted Shi and Sellars.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Before all the negative nelly’s have a field day.. we’re up to 16th from 20th - if that’s not progress, what is?

We’ll be too in September - chill guys!

(We better have a ****ing plan in the transfer market ffs)
Down from 10th to 16th. Side that was 17th jumping above us.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good thing we've got a strong bench, really changed the game...

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We played quite well in an attacking sense.

But **** me if it's not a diasaster that ****ing lucky leeda get another win against us

Andi130

Reaction score
Great first 10, good first 20 in the second. Needed the extra midfielder at half time in my view though, regardless of the positive spell. Bench weak. Full backs awful. Still can't deal with the high press.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We give the ball away to cheaply. Sa should have saved the first goal, and bar the first 20 minutes of the second half looked very ordinary.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pathetic
Ait Nouri Gibbs Ehite. If they are our future they did not show it today. Awful from both. Sa at fault for their first Jonny MGW and Ait Nouri caught napping for the second.
Our bench was an insult today. Weak by championship standards let alone premier league with 5 subs. Lose at home next and it’s going to be very very toxic .

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No striker against Leeds was always going to be hard. But Ran and Sa had the worse game they've had for us. Keeper for them was MOTM. Sums it up

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could have spent 100m today like villa and could have lost as much as we could have won.

Let's see what the next week brings. We're not far off, have to keep up with the 4. Gonna be inconsistent couple of months. Relegation talk after 1 game is ****ing stupid.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Expected defeat. Big game already next Saturday

We probably need to get 10 points by the time we play Liverpool because four fixtures from that game on are going to be tough to get even a point from.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Little to say. Game pretty much went the way most rational people expected it to. Take neves out and this team goes down… for a premier league team with 5 years experience to not even have a squad to make an even reasonable bench up if is unforgivable. But as ever I look forward to all the apologists. There are no excuses. It’s pure negligence / incompetence pure and simple..

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
I don't blame Lage one bit. If we don't get some additions in soon we are screwed.
Dreading next week if we don't beat Fulham, these are supposed to be our easier games.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not surprising but that's a defeat to a team predicted to be in the bottom 3.

Back
Top Bottom