Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
I didn't want to pay to watch the preseason, was Coady really that bad to warrant dropping? Or is he on his way out the door?

Obviously I know the manager can do what he likes, I'm just surprised so perhaps I'm out of the loop

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't want to pay to watch the preseason, was Coady really that bad to warrant dropping? Or is he on his way out the door?
Doesn’t fit a back four. Didn’t play as part of the preferred back four during pre season. Off to Everton on loan or sold so he can get game time ahead of WC.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Obviously I know the manager can do what he likes, I'm just surprised so perhaps I'm out of the loop

He was all over the place during the B team friendlies, against what can only be described as league 1 and 2 standard opposition.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-2-3-1? Wouldn't mind it being a 4-3-3 with MGW slightly deeper than a traditional #10 to be honest, he could carry the ball from midfield and spring attacks that way

Either way, now to try to find a way to watch the match...

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If its 6 weeks he’s out it better make the lads pull the finger out quicker and get some players in

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plenty of cover, nothing to worry about! :mad:

I reckon we make 2 subs max and one of them will be Coady coming on for an attacker and a switch to a back 5 as we just have no other senior options on the bench, we don't want to sign anyone to block the progression of the youth though do we :rolleyes:

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
Doesn’t fit a back four. Didn’t play as part of the preferred back four during pre season. Off to Everton on loan or sold so he can get game time ahead of WC.

Thanks. I didn't consider the formation aspect, just the big name drop.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
He was all over the place during the B team friendlies, against what can only be described as league 1 and 2 standard opposition.
Appreciate the update, I took the summer off watching football. Guess it isn't a shock to those following

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Plenty of cover, nothing to worry about! :mad:

I reckon we make 2 subs max and one of them will be Coady coming on for an attacker and a switch to a back 5 as we just have no other senior options on the bench, we don't want to sign anyone to block the progression of the youth though do we :rolleyes:
You know! Let’s hope Neves and Donk come out of the game unscathed.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyway… come on lads!!!! Let’s start well, play confidently, keep the ball and batter this side of cloggers.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The state of our bench is an embarrassment. Hope the first 11 can do the job today. No Ronan or Cundle coming in for Moutinho maybe shows us that whatever Sellars bangs on about young players getting a chance, Bruno doesnt think they are ready.
Isn’t MGW a young player?

Bench is different once Moutinho, Traore, Semedo and Jiminez are fit but don’t let that get in the way of your daily moan

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my humble opinion, Neves as Captain is an EXCELLENT move!!

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Isn’t MGW a young player?

Bench is different once Moutinho, Traore, Semedo and Jiminez are fit but don’t let that get in the way of your daily moan
Maybe if they had actually done something about it since the window opened

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No real surprises once Moutinho got injured. Clearly Ronan and Cundle not fancied that much but again that isn't a surprise. Toti not there is a surprise i guess.

Back
Top Bottom