Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds (A) Pre-Match Thread!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1659769160851.jpeg

IT’S MAAAAAATCHDAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Here we go again! After a break, the boys are back.

Interesting game today, genuinely no idea how it’s gonna go. Lots of unknown factors.

Still got that little fizziness in the tummy, first game of the season and all that. Exciting to see how today and the season goes.

Whether you’re following from Leeds, Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 29263

Interesting game today, genuinely no idea how it’s gonna go. Lots of unknown factors.

Still got that little fizziness in the tummy, first game of the season and all that. Exciting to see how today and the season goes.

Whether you’re following from Leeds, Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!
Good to have this back JadeWolf, buzzing for today!

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 29263

COYW!

Damn Jade: you're looking good!

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't wait, the last match seems ages ago!

Leaving just after 9, come on me babbies....

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No chance of going to see the game so reliable on the game thread ..... a nervous breakdown day ahead and a much hoped for win to top a great performance :D

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It only seems like yesterday when last season ended.

Three points please Wolves.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't ever remember being this unenthusiastic about the start of a new season, I'm usually bouncing off the walls with excitement but all I feel is meh, maybe a good win today will get me going

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds are in for a relegation scrap in my opinion and with a striker I think we'd take them apart. As it is, think we might play well but lack that cutting edge, hopefully we'll nick it though and you lot going up there get to bring the points back with you

I'll be in for a late search of a way to follow the game the closest!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Annoyingly, I’ll be on a flight whilst the match is on so hoping to hear some good news upon landing.

Hope everyone heading to Elland Road has a great day and are rewarded with a glorious three points.

Come on me babbies!

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if posted on here but rumours on Facebook that mouthinio is out injured. Hope it’s BS

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be sweet if those Yorkshire puddings were the wrong end of VAR controversy this time and it went in our favour…….

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
COME ON YOU WOLVES !!

Stuff Dirty Leeds, BIG TIME !!!

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
Not sure if posted on here but rumours on Facebook that mouthinio is out injured. Hope it’s BS
It's on the Connor Ronan thread, people saying he's starting. Mouts not even travelled. At least it might put some pressure on the recruitment side! Also for me it's a positive to have Ronan in over playing Cundle and pushing Donck up a bit.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Seems a bit of a weird day. Firstly, I’ve decided to step down from away game duty this season (my liver’s getting too old for it), and have had a cheeky lie in instead of being at the train station for 07:30am.

Then it somehow feels like the football has interrupted the Transfer Window a bit and we’re like “hold on we’re not quite ready yet!”

Anyway I’m sure come 3:00pm, in my home bar, beer in hand, watching a nice FHD stream, the vibe will hit me again for another 10 months!!!

Reactions: DPE

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks to the kindness of a poster on here my Leeds ticket has just arrived in the post! Quick shower, sarnies made and off to the station! First game for a while and really looking forward to seeing how the MGW, Neto, Podence partnership works and also Collins alongside Kilman. Can't beat first day of the season! COYW!

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Seeing a few bits elsewhere that Moutinho is out. Anyone heard anything?

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the Wolves are back and I'll feel great. I just hope I feel the same come 5 o'clock.

I'll just leave this here to whet your appetitie.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the Wolves are back and I'll feel great. I just hope I feel the same come 5 o'clock.

I'll just leave this here to whet your appetitie.

A repeat of this in front of DLS's scumbag fans would do nicely...

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
Shame we won’t be able to bounce in a winner off Phillip’s man bun this time. But I’ll take a winner anyway it comes.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always amuses me that Bruno starts every answer with "Look!"

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Arrived but trains a nightmare. How to lose 7lbs in 2 hours. Try the train. Going for a 2-1 win.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moutinho being out for a while would be disastrous given our lack of squad depth, but if our ownership needed any reminder that we are in dire need of an upgrade at CM, this should be it. You can't rely on a 36 year old midfielder to give you another 30+ games.

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe a blessing in disguise

1. Ownership realise we NEED a CM even more than before

2. Donk could be a revolution next to neves in a 4-2-3-1. Moutinho (who is fantastic, don’t get me wrong) & Neves are sometimes very static.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems a bit of a weird day. Firstly, I’ve decided to step down from away game duty this season (my liver’s getting too old for it), and have had a cheeky lie in instead of being at the train station for 07:30am.

Then it somehow feels like the football has interrupted the Transfer Window a bit and we’re like “hold on we’re not quite ready yet!”

Anyway I’m sure come 3:00pm, in my home bar, beer in hand, watching a nice FHD stream, the vibe will hit me again for another 10 months!!!
I don’t understand why the transfer windows don’t coincide with closed season.

Back
Top Bottom