Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lee Bowyer

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lee Bowyer has been sacked as head coach of Birmingham City. It seems strange timing, why did they wait until pre season before deciding on a change. I don't know who will replace him? Wayne Rooney maybe.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All over the shop Small Heath.
Almost feel sorry for them.
I did say almost.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
I thought Rooney..but would he swap the drama at Derby for equal drama at Blues? If he wants a real **** job he can come to us

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lee Bowyer has been sacked as head coach of Birmingham City. It seems strange timing, why did they wait until pre season before deciding on a change. I don't know who will replace him? Wayne Rooney maybe.
Having got out of one club in a highly dubious financial state why would Shrek go to another?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems strange timing, why did they wait until pre season before deciding on a change. I don't know who will replace him?
Been rumours of fallings out behind the scenes for a while. Don’t think this was planned or they’ve got anyone lined up up by the sounds of it, so something must have happened.

There was a story in the Daily Mail yesterday praising him up In the face of adversity. Supposedly inside info that came from LB himself, maybe that’s what kicked it off.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blues are a basket case of a football club, if the present owners remain relegation is a certainty.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way Rooney will go there. Maybe they will get Alan Pardew if they are lucky!

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheaper to sack now as he's in the last year of his contract apparently

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Maybe waiting to see if a takeover was going to happen, now that seems less and less likely the current owners have decided to make the change of manager, from what we see and hear about Blues its going to take more than a managerial change to stop there freefall down the divisions, I think the worst is yet to come if the present owners remain.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half a ground, which they don't own, no manager, disinterested owners, paper thin squad. Not gone too great since they won the League Cup!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember reading who it was going to be, sure it's some no name

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
John Eustace who failed in his only managerial role at Kidderminster Harriers will replace Bowyer

Didn't he take them to the play offs? The last I heard he was assistant manager at QPR. He has certainly took on a tough job.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lee Bowyer has to be the least inspiring person ive heard talk about football in the last 10 years

There was one Sky Soccer Saturday when he was on, along with Paul Merson and Kevin Nolan, if you gave the three of them the " C " and the " T " and asked them to spell cat they would have struggled :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom