Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Le Tissier - Wolves will finish 6th.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like Le Tiss but I prefer it when they say we are ****!

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
cannot disagree too much with that, although i'd swap arsenal with man u - and i'd swap leicester with everton

I think man u are in for an awful season with ole gone by november

and i think the bottom 3 this season are pretty much nailed on those 3... Norwich could break (unwanted) records...

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always had the highest regard for Le Tissier since his days playing the game.
A man with integrity that has earned respect.
I´ll snap his hand off for position number six.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No chance of 6th
I would think a business like Fosun would demand improvement year on year for any of it's companies? I'm not too sure what represents success this season - possibly 6th/7th/8th, getting through the EL Gp stage and runs in both cups? It's going to be hard to beat 7th and a cup SF tbh.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would think a business like Fosun would demand improvement year on year for any of it's companies? I'm not too sure what represents success this season - possibly 6th/7th/8th, getting through the EL Gp stage and runs in both cups? It's going to be hard to beat 7th and a cup SF tbh.

Nah,we win EL and it´s all happy days.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Fosun, through Sky Sun, have already said there's no real pressure this season as far as league position goes:
Sky Sun interview

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Berbatov and Collymore have tipped us to finish top 6. Stan's changed his tune?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm baffled by anyone predicting Chelsea for the top four. They've been pulled up for a couple seasons by Hazard's bootstraps, and he's gone. They have a transfer embargo, they're blooding their youngsters, and they have a manager in only his second season in management.

I think Chelsea will have a relatively good season. Those youngsters are talented and Lampard has a lot of potential. However the 'relatively' means in relation to where they could go. This season won't be a disaster for them, and I think they'll finish well, but they're the team (in my opinion) most likely to drop out of the top six.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guardian Sports, in an article on Wolves, has us ninth. Can’t link it, despite numerous tries.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be happy with a top 10 finish this season,anyone can be 7th 8th 9th 10th theres really very little between those clubs ,and we are thereabouts
Probably not gonna get the results against the top clubs we had last season, but we should get better results against the bottom 6
Ill go for 55 points and 8th

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I just don’t see it. We had an unbelievably good record against the Top six last year, which will be incredibly difficult to replicate, and still finished over 10 points behind them.

I genuinely think we overachieved massively last year and finishing anywhere in the top half again this season would be fantastic.

My own view is that we’ll be somewhere around 11-13th (with hopefully a decent run in Europe).

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No reason to think the top 6 last season won't be the top six this season, if we finish top half then we will have probably done the best we can with what we have.

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think he’s spot on. 9th wouldn’t be bad for our second season and Europe to contend with.

Boon2

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm ever the pessimist so can't see us finishing better than seventh this year. Fortunately we'll win the Europa League so I won't be cutting my wrists just yet.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We've been in top 4 form since xmas. Keep the injury record clean, if the new guys can genuinely add some options (especially attacking) and Neves and Jota continue to improve we've got a top top side. Settling for mid table is the same as all those that would have taken 6th in Nuno's first season. AIM HIGHER

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we underperformed last season against expected goals, this plus our forwards didn’t start playing until November makes me think we’ll have a strong season.

I don’t see us lower than 8th

Back
Top Bottom