Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kit launch success

Have you bought a new home kit yet?

• Yes for me

Votes: 23 11.8%
  • Yes more than one (I’m generous to loved ones)

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • No but will

Votes: 41 21.0%
  • No not a chance

Votes: 52 26.7%
  • Yes for someone else

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • No - this might change when I actually see it

Votes: 66 33.8%

• Total voters

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
Thought it would be interesting to use the mix as as a microcosm as to the launch success and the sort of money the club will make

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was at a more reasonable price I might have been interested in getting one but I'm not paying through the teeth for somethng I know costs f all to make

JadeWolf

Quizmaster supreme
Reaction score
Not yet but probably will, might wait and see what the away tops like first, if that's really good might get that instead.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it’s subjective but I am not impressed with it. It looks like it was designed by a committee with lots of compromises to please every interested party and money held all the cards at that meeting. Overdone.
Not the end of the world but its a step back in being classy.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not yet but probably will, might wait and see what the away tops like first, if that's really good might get that instead.
I did that last year and got the home when it was selling for half price.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last year's kit was mles better. The McDonalds logo with its patch of white ruins it while the black logo bit is ok. You should always only have black against the gold.Anything else looks bitty and amateurish. Keep it simple and smart no silly add ons. Please next time go back to last season's formula. Colour wise its ok. Socks in black doesn't really work for me.

theweave

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should be an 'no, waiting to see the other kits first' option

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it. I can remember many people liking last years, at first. Think it will grow on us. Last years shirt, was part of the best season Wolves have had in many years. Let's hope, that this one sees Neves and the rest of the team, gracing the Molineux turf, like we did last year.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will wait to see the away one first but will probs buy it.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
unlikely, very rarely buy shirt, I have a couple of retro ones and some other polo shirts etc. was tempted by last seasons, not quite as keen on this seasons so probably not

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't mind the kit except for all that mumbo jumbo advertising on the front. Looks horrible.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The white blob with the 'M' in it might be easier on the eye if you can tell yourself the white is a rose? Tbh at first I thought it was!:)

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
Putting this higher on the board. I’m really interested to gage sales figures. Perhaps we are attracting some new overseas fans which would be class

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not great, the black looks marginally better.
Be interesting to see if we get a 3rd kit.

Socks are AWESOME though.
Love em.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me, the shirt should be a plain colour with trims and unobtrusive logo. This year's shirt fails on that front. I am more retro anyway....

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Football tops are a complete rip off, personally I’ve no idea why people would want one. Kids you can see the attraction but anyone else.

Better off getting a half decent Polo Shirt.

Really wish they did a Polo shirt in a decent technical fabric, in the football shirt colour but without any sponsor logo. I am sure they would sell loads, particularly to people who are too old to wear football shirts any more (me) and to those whose stature may not suit a football shirt!!!

ETA, just found this:

Golf Clothing - Shirts - Gold Adidas Golf Ultimate 365 Polo Shirt (D605) from County Golf

Might be a possibility!

Top Bottom