Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ki-Jana Hoever - Value for money?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes or Sellars ? What do you think ?

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
I feel the need to rise to this one… Far too many people feel like we’ve been “done” in some way by Liverpool on the Jota deal (excluding the Hoever element)… The installment structure is literally how all transfer deals are done. There’s no way Wolves could pay £32m for example up front for Raul in our first season in the PL.

Nothing to see here with the Jota deal. But Liverpool keyboard warrior fans who’s only knowledge of transfers starts and stops with FIFA 22 like to jump and shout that Liverpool have paid for a new signing in installments like it’s some kind of genius hack.
The installment plan was a tongue in cheek comment, I note you don't pick me up the part exchange. Do you really think that was a good deal?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The installment plan was a tongue in cheek comment, I note you don't pick me up the part exchange. Do you really think that was a good deal?

Not really aimed at your post, more that people think the installment part was a bad deal.

£45m I said at the time was about the midpoint of what we could hope to get for him realistically between say £30-60m dependent on the market.

The fact we basically wrote £9m off for Hoever, that was a terrible deal.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage was rubbish, but I am not sure Hoever is the answer.

Reactions: Ian

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least he might be here if we get relegated. Mind you I reckon like many they will be jumping ship .

Back
Top Bottom