Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Juventus shortlist Nuno?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Have to admit I thought he might get mentioned once Allegri left due to the Mendes connections.

Now that really would be a tough one for him to turn down. Fortunately, I think it will be someone like Conte.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the sense that Nuno has really bonded with Wolves the club and also with Wolverhampton. He is not using Wolves as a stepping stone.
He’s relishing being here and the opportunity that Fosun have given him. As much as we love him, he still has to achieve something to make the big boys want him.
I doubt Nuno is going anywhere for a while.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the sense that Nuno has really bonded with Wolves the club and also with Wolverhampton. He is not using Wolves as a stepping stone.
He’s relishing being here and the opportunity that Fosun have given him. As much as we love him, he still has to achieve something to make the big boys want him.
I doubt Nuno is going anywhere for a while.
Totally agree, hes in a position at the moment, he can do no wrong. He will get immense satisfaction from what he has achieved and will be looking to see his job through. Hopefully the club offer another new 3 year contract.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this the longest Nuno has stayed at 1 club as a manager? He's set himself up with everything positive, fans and chairman backing him...he goes to a club like Juve and he could get hounded out after 6 months if they're not top!

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno is well aware he is in the middle of a massive project that is going places and he has a huge amount of control within that. I don't see him going anywhere soon.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a huge fan of Pochettino I don't want him to leave the Prem, but maybe it will cause Spurs to drop out of that top 6 and give us more of a chance to break into it.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno's stock is definately rising but I'd be surprised if he's on the short list right now.
Can't see him going anywhere tbh. He's heavily involved with the future plans of this football club and lauded to almost demi god status by the Molineux faithfull.

H

Honved

He's going to be linked with every good job now.

And there will be some out there that could tempt him.

I imagine the recent Fosun talk of having Wolves 'forever' is, in part, a message both to Nuno and his suitors that the investment is going to continue.

My gut feeling is we have him for one more year. But if the right job comes up sooner, we need to be prepared that it can happen.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this the longest Nuno has stayed at 1 club as a manager? He's set himself up with everything positive, fans and chairman backing him...he goes to a club like Juve and he could get hounded out after 6 months if they're not top!
Problem is he could get hounded out here in 6 months. That is just the nature of football. You only have to see what happened to him at Valencia to see what could happen.

D

Deleted member 3518

Problem is he could get hounded out here in 6 months. That is just the nature of football. You only have to see what happened to him at Valencia to see what could happen.
As posted previously, only need to see some of the ****ing **** posted on here in December slagging him off and a fair few matchday commentary threads to see how soon things can change amongst our more mentally challenged "fans".:mad:

dnf14

Reaction score
Valencia was a club on the financial rocks and fingered Nuno for everything because he was Mendes' "puppet" because of all the Gestifute players that came into Valencia during his tenure, regardless of them being very talented or performing well. Didn't stop them selling those players on for absolutely ludicrous profit due to their principles, mind.

Wholly agree all the same about how easy it is for opinion to sway and that's why I think Valencia and the turnaround this season should be a lesson to all fans to keep the faith in him rather than a prophecy of doom.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spot on. This persistent arrogance amongst our supporters is making me feel really uneasy. Like if we finish mid table next season I can see this place go in to full meltdown.

All our feet are on the ground and we're all staying humble. Nobody will complain if we finish mid-table. We'll just win the FA Cup and Europa League instead.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd argue that there were tonnes more online fans arguing for Nuno to go etc than our fans who go to games. I really can't stand the matchday commentary threads, people sound like they're going to top themselves if we go 1 down!
But yes agree, football fans on the whole are fickle, not just us.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno isn’t on the elite list yet, so there won’t be anything in it.

However it’s decent bants to see people actually believe he’d turn down Juventus if it was on offer. Literally one of the top five clubs in the world.

Back
Top Bottom