Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

just a quickie...kj. a swans eye view

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hi guys, i posted something quick on the work in progress about my step son. Essex comented i think aint checked since though, basically my step son is a swabs fanatic, good lad ex army and i told him that swansea get a good reception on here so ive asked to do a thread about kj etc. He came up for the weekend when they played us off the park ib the 2-2 prem draw and has watched few ganes with me at the mol. Should be a good read

E

Essex Wolf

Cheers SV.

Was your son in law in the medical corps seeing as he's a Swabs fan?:D

I'll have a read.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lol mate. im not the greatest on the keys on my fone lol. he was in the signals . went to ahghanistan in 2003 top lad

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he used to rave about lee trundle. remem he was always being linked to us on and off

W

WasStefan

Haha I remember Lee Trundle. Is he still going?

Always remember this goal

[youtube]_ccyRCd9raw[/youtube]

Edit: he's still going, according to wiki

Edit again: just read on google that yes he has retired, damn you wiki

E

Essex Wolf

He was playing at Marine Stefan and apparently retired end of last season but nothing to say he hasn't made a comeback?

H

Hatch End

We gave Trundle a trial, which he stated was successful, but he was rejected ( I can't remember who was our manager at the time ).

He then went on to have a good career in footy..............what's new?

E

Essex Wolf

We gave Trundle a trial, which he stated was successful, but he was rejected ( I can't remember who was our manager at the time ).

He then went on to have a good career in footy..............what's new?

Any idea Hatch why he was rejected if his trial was successful? Seems odd that a player who has done well should be turned away.:confused:

D

Dewsburywolf

So where's Junior Vega with his revelations about Swansea then?

Balti Pie

Reaction score
Any idea Hatch why he was rejected if his trial was successful? Seems odd that a player who has done well should be turned away.:confused:

I seem to remember we had him on trial from Rhyl and think he scored 2 in a behind closed doors friendly. Pretty sure it may of been Colin Lee who was the manager (although it may of been Dave Jones?). Not long after, he turned up at Wrexham.

R

robwolf

not a goal but a lovely litle trick from Trundle

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfQqdhg8ebQ"]trundle shoulder roll - YouTube[/nomedia]

E

Essex Wolf

I seem to remember we had him on trial from Rhyl and think he scored 2 in a behind closed doors friendly. Pretty sure it may of been Colin Lee who was the manager (although it may of been Dave Jones?). Not long after, he turned up at Wrexham.

Whoever made the decision got it wrong, shame.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lee trundle owns nightclub in swansea i think thesedays

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lee Trundle had a trick but was a bit of a luxury player.
Always looked 2 stone overweight to me.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
had a one in two strike rate at swansea id take that all day thankyou lol

E

Essex Wolf

I always thought he looked a bit overweight but he knew where the goal was which as a striker is the most important thing.

Back
Top Bottom