Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jose Mourinho to Roma

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Good luck to them both.
I hope it works out, but I suspect it won’t.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even with Jose in front of Mourinho, I had a double-take thinking it was referring to Mouts. Should have gone to Specsavers!

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think Jose’s style of play is past it’s sell by date at the top of the Premier League and is probably more suited to Serie a. That said, there’s a lot more goals in serie a than there used to be.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Where’s Fonseca going?
Some Spurs fans seem to think them. Also seen Arsenal and Leeds linked. Think we were loosely linked before Nuno came in? May have dreamt it. We have been linked with a few Portuguese coaches ever since Fosun and Jorge's involvement at the club so it's likely he has cropped up previously.

Bondi Wolf

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Spurs will have paid out his whole contract when they sacked him or just pay him until he finds an other job? If I were paying out his contract I'd expect him to be on gardening leave until the contract expires.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I
Does anyone know if Spurs will have paid out his whole contract when they sacked him or just pay him until he finds an other job? If I were paying out his contract I'd expect him to be on gardening leave until the contract expires.
I don't think Jose will miss it somehow.

Lycaon

Reaction score
I believe Spurs continue to pay his wages until Jose officially starts his Roma contract which isn’t until the new season, also he’s signed up to Talksport as a pundit for the Euros during the summer I think?

D

Deleted member 11332

I believe Spurs continue to pay his wages until Jose officially starts his Roma contract which isn’t until the new season, also he’s signed up to Talksport as a pundit for the Euros during the summer I think?

Bloke ain't daft. Few things he knows how to do is market himself and make money. That's before we go into his managerial skills.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?”!!

Might be lost on a few?!
Brian got it.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always had a feeling he'd end up as ' Wolves' manager eventually! :) :relaxed:

Back
Top Bottom